80s butterfly knife

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jmack1944

Re: 80s butterfly knife

Post by jmack1944 »

BTB0923 wrote:They posted that video over on Jerzee Devil and those guys are just going to town on him. I'd feel bad for him too, except for the fact that he lied to everybody on this forum and that one. I don't care how old he is... a liar is a liar is a liar. I hope that this has taught the young man a lesson.
I agree with you but I can't help feeling sorry for him. His "frame of referencce" is so out of whack that there must be something seriously wrong with him. I really feel sorry for the kid.
panner

Post by panner »

Just watched the video that was posted did anyone notice the picture on the dresser behind the kid it looks to be an American serviceman not sure what part of the service the uniform represents,can it be his Father :?: Brother :?: ,if his posts upset certain people why not just ignore them,Simple!!!
Last edited by panner on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

panner wrote:Just watched the video that was posted did anyone notice the picture on the dresser behind the kid it looks to be an American serviceman not sure what part of the service the uniform represents,if his posts upset certain people why not just ignore them,Simple!!!
You're right Panner. Thanks.
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

i agree with jmack, BTB is a well respected member! :D

not to mention one of the best rizzuto collection i've ever seen!
"Everyone is your neighbor."
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

panner wrote: if his posts upset certain people why not just ignore them,Simple!!!
YUP, that's 'Simple' alright! Just ignore him and let him rip-off newbies and others who aren't as astute and knowledgeable as you. Bloody brilliant!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

To keep buy/sell safe and sucessful, I think it's in everyones interest to weed out the unreliable.
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
panner

Post by panner »

JerrBear wrote:
panner wrote: if his posts upset certain people why not just ignore them,Simple!!!
YUP, that's 'Simple' alright! Just ignore him and let him rip-off newbies and others who aren't as astute and knowledgeable as you. Bloody brilliant!
Mr.Bear : You are right! i did not take into account a newbie or a less experianced individual being taken by this young person,the mod that ban him made the right and most logical decision,i stand corrected :oops: :!:
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

:lol:
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
DaBird

Post by DaBird »

Hello all ,
I just seen this and as a member here and at the JD , BF , KF , etc. etc. --- I whole heartedly AGREE WITH BANNING HIM. I could not care if his GranfPa was John Wayne or Paul Bunyan !!! He is NOT being HONEST ---- he changes his story EVERY TIME he gets caught in a LIE. And as others have said -- what about someone new who does not know the history / market value of balisongs ??? I don't really like "gougers" BUT at least they are HONEST about what they sell ---- this "kid" NEEDS TO LEARN that "YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR WORD" in the adult world. Next thing you know , "kids" like this start another Enron !!!!!! Just cause you "can do it" -- DOESN'T MEAN ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO !!!!!!
Oderint Dum Metuant
"Let them hate,as long as they fear"
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

If anyone with a more legitimate intent to sell something than what we are seeing here now, at this time, please post and bump this s o b thread down down down. thanks! 8)
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

too many kid suicides lately.
he's been banned. let's end it there. this is a public forum with this kid's private email address all over it.
he made a mistake, which i'm sure he'll learn from. all our points have been stressed so much that their about to break off.
"Everyone is your neighbor."
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

FreeTheArmy wrote:too many kid suicides lately.
he's been banned. let's end it there. this is a public forum with this kid's private email address all over it.
he made a mistake, which i'm sure he'll learn from. all our points have been stressed so much that their about to break off.
I can appreciate your sentiments FTA and under normal circumstances would agree with you 100% but this kid is a scam artist. He tried this same BS on several other forums under different names and email addresses. He has been banned from all of them. The kid is a moocher and tries to take advantage of the generosity of others. I really don't have a lot of sympathy for him.
And I think "too many kid suicides lately" being used in context with this loser is an insult to the troubled kids who have committed suicide and to their families. Just my opinion.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

FreeTheArmy wrote:too many kid suicides lately.
he's been banned. let's end it there.
OH, PUH-LEEZE!
Let's not all "mosey on over to Namby-Pamby Land..."
he made a mistake, which i'm sure he'll learn from.
What makes you so sure of that? Apparently, he hasn't learned much of anything from the several Forums he has already been banned from...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?