Brass Knuckles For sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Knifenut67

Brass Knuckles For sale

Post by Knifenut67 »

im selling my old pair of brass knuckles i got a while back i originally paid $50 for them but being that they are a little scratched up i would be willing to let them go for $25 i will ship via usps i accept paypal or if money is an issue i would be interested in trading them for a nice switchblade or butterfly knife

email me at
guitarmaster34@gmail.com
Attachments
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 002.jpg (20.49 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Brass Knuckles For sale

Post by JerrBear »

Doesn't look like BRASS...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

There are so many types of "knucks" out there. Brass plated pot metal,aluminum,steel etc etc and then there are solid brass.
I have two pairs,one old set that are solid brass and a newer set also solid brass.
Didn't pay much over 10 bucks for either.

One Stop Knife Shop used to have a pair of titanium knucks for like 125 or more.
If these knucks are titanium they would be well worth the 25 no problem.
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

they could be titanium i dont really know i know that my freind back in the 90s charged me $50 for them the reason that there $25 is because $20 for the knuckles and $5 for the shipping is anyone interested or if anyone has a cheap end balisong like an m tech twist, jaguar and would like to just do a trade that would be nice :D
Last edited by Knifenut67 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

jmack1944 wrote:

BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

If you really paid $50 then you got ripped off.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

BTB0923 wrote:If you really paid $50 then you got ripped off.
well at the time i really wanted a pair i thought they were the coolest and now i am trying to scrape some money together to buy a benchmade 42 i hope it would be really nice :D
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

Knifenut67 wrote:
well at the time i really wanted a pair i thought they were the coolest and now i am trying to scrape some money together to buy a benchmade 42 i hope it would be really nice :D
You've got a lot of scraping to do. BTW this is the jerk who is in several other recent threads. BTB has posted all about this loser. Apparently he has tried this trick before.
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

jmack1944 wrote:
Knifenut67 wrote:
You've got a lot of scraping to do. BTW this is the jerk who is in several other recent threads. BTB has posted all about this loser. Apparently he has tried this trick before.
i know and im a jerk why ? ive never tried selling anything on here WTF :|
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Knifenut67 wrote:i know and im a jerk why ? ive never tried selling anything on here WTF :|
For starters, you're a liar. Secondly, you've apparently jerked around some Talkblade forum members with fishy deals in the past. Thirdly, you have shamelessly asked people to give you knives for free...as a completely brand new forum member nonetheless. Like I stated in your other thread, I'm done with you.
Last edited by BTB0923 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

BTB0923 wrote:
Knifenut67 wrote:i know and im a jerk why ? ive never tried selling anything on here WTF :|
For starters, you're a liar. Secondly, you've apparently jerked around some Talkblade forum members with fishy deals in the past. Thirdly, you have shamelessly asked people to give you knives for free...as a complete NEWBIE nonetheless. Like I stated in your other thread, I'm done with you.
im not a liar and i dont see the harm in asking for free knives :|
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Any readers that are confused as to why I'm treating the op this way, just read these threads...

http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16936
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17187

sorry for having to be unpleasant
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Banned

27 year old who needs help
hi blade forums i am brand new to here and talk blade and this place so i dont know if this is correct
I am brand new to these forums so I don't know if this is the right place for this here goes

I have been collecting knives for many years but I have never gotten a hold of a balisong I've been wanting one for a few years but have never been able to get enough
Money to buy one because I am going to school full time to become a doctor and all the extra money I get for Christmas from family I have to put towards school or grocieries so I was wondering if anybody here could let me have or borrow a ccc (cheap Chinese crap) balisong just do I can get the art of flipping down I also have several folders that I could trade most of them are nothing special frost cutlery stuff If antibes interested then just shoot me an email or reply the post my email is
lizardking6990@gmail.com
Sorry guy, but you got banned on BF and on the verge of the same here. Not a good way to start. Using 2 different e-mail addresses, also. Not uncommon unless you're trying to hide something.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

I've actually counted four different email addresses that he's listed now....not to mention at least two different usernames. One of his email addresses was listed by someone posting with username homersimpson68.