Brass Knuckles For sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FreeTheArmy

Re: Brass Knuckles For sale

Post by FreeTheArmy »

woodman wrote:
Knifenut67 wrote:im selling my old pair of brass knuckles i got a while back i originally paid $50 for them but being that they are a little scratched up i would be willing to let them go for $25 i will ship via usps i accept paypal or if money is an issue i would be interested in trading them for a nice switchblade or butterfly knife

email me at
guitarmaster34@gmail.com

It's nice, is it still available?
yeah, that is nice... I want to spend $50 on a belt buckle, too.

.... you know, you could always email the kid, instead of bringing up older retarded posts :roll:
"Everyone is your neighbor."
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

FreeTheArmy wrote:
woodman wrote:
Knifenut67 wrote:im selling my old pair of brass knuckles i got a while back i originally paid $50 for them but being that they are a little scratched up i would be willing to let them go for $25 i will ship via usps i accept paypal or if money is an issue i would be interested in trading them for a nice switchblade or butterfly knife

email me at
guitarmaster34@gmail.com

It's nice, is it still available?
yeah, that is nice... I want to spend $50 on a belt buckle, too.

.... you know, you could always email the kid, instead of bringing up older retarded posts :roll:
Free,
woodman, sonbakler, and brandonk are one and the same, maybe a little shill game going on ya think :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

tequiza wrote: Free,
woodman, sonbakler, and brandonk are one and the same, maybe a little shill game going on ya think :lol:
Oh totally, dude.
but he's a persistent little booger!
"Everyone is your neighbor."
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Check "AlvinTheLanche". He's the same guy too. He makes new usernames all the time but only makes one or two posts with each, and always links his website in his sig line. He's been doing it for almost a year. Bugs the crap out of me.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

BTB0923 wrote:
Check "AlvinTheLanche". He's the same guy too. He makes new usernames all the time but only makes one or two posts with each, and always links his website in his sig line. He's been doing it for almost a year. Bugs the crap out of me.
Alvin's not on that list B, I thought he might be too, here's a list of names woodman goes by.
BrandonK 1
jamcarz 1
andrex 1
rudybro 1
rogerx 1
andersonix 1
reynaldx 1
naldox 1
sonbakler
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

what's his deal?
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

dark2023 wrote:what's his deal?
He plugs his website by linking it and/or videos that relate to it in his sigline. It's terribly annoying.
tequiza wrote:Alvin's not on that list B, I thought he might be too
He may not have posted under that name from the same IP address as the others, but I still think it's probably the same guy. He linked the exact same website in his sigline again.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

But if it's the same website, why not just use one screen-name. And also, wouldn't you need a different email for each username registered here?
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

dark2023 wrote:But if it's the same website, why not just use one screen-name. And also, wouldn't you need a different email for each username registered here?
A common way to start a website is to secure a domain name that's provided by a web host that you must pay. Usually the web host will provide at least 100 email accounts as part of the package you purchase. Our spammer is probably just using the email addresses that he recieved when he started his site. Why so many different usernames? Probably because he's an idiot and thinks it's more "subtle" that way.
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

This is fun to watch its makin my day better :D Btw the whole thing of makin a new account then posting about how what your selling isn't cheap crap doesn't work when you link them to the same sure. Just sayin. Seriously kid you need to leave. :wink:
StevieWunder
Location: Georgia, land of the free, home of 4 million northern escapees

Post by StevieWunder »

Whether he's a kid or just (oh,so) cleverly pretending to be one, he, like other juvenile minds, is a bore when grownups try to talk among themselves. Shoot him and put him out of our misery.
Is this fun,or WHUT?
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

Does anyone here know much about old knucks ? I have these on the way
Attachments
Old Knucks.PNG
Old Knucks.PNG (280.2 KiB) Viewed 5569 times
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

dragonsteel wrote:Does anyone here know much about old knucks ? I have these on the way
WHY?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

JerrBear wrote:
dragonsteel wrote:Does anyone here know much about old knucks ? I have these on the way
WHY?
Not my style but ,but i understand people do collect these so I grabbed them to make a $
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

They look European. The one says BOXER and the last I saw a set like that was on e-bing for sale out of Hungary. There are collectors selling old school knuckles on gunbroker and the seller from Missouri might help you out. He's friendly.