WTB: Frank B 9" MOP

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stiletto39

WTB: Frank B 9" MOP

Post by stiletto39 »

Hello all, this may be a long shot, but it can't hurt to ask.. I'm looking for a Frank B 9" with the white real mother of pearl scale overlay. Must be like new, showcase condition, and with a Frank B tang stamp. Bayo blade preferred. PM me if you might have what I'm looking for..

Thanks,

-Marc
Markco the Mad otter

Re: WTB: Frank B 9" MOP

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Good luck.
I haven't seen too many of his knives with real MOP scales.
Quite a few with abalone but I think real MOP is something he hasn't used much of...could be wrong but..
I managed to get one once but think it was an 11"er and was sort of a special one.
Next time I talk to him I will ask if there are any.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
stiletto39

Post by stiletto39 »

Thanks for the reply.. I actually did manage to find a 9" with real MOP overlay.. I just forgot to update the post that I'm no longer looking for one.. I'll post some pics of it later, next to my 9" abalone.. What a nice pair they make!

Thanks,

-Marc
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Excellent!!
I was just looking at mine after I saw your post.
I have an 11" MOP with the thicker back spring and a sort of different dagger blade and a matching abalone.
Glade you found what you were looking for.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Hi Frank is making 9 inchers with half-grind 5mm thick blade/backsprings and there are few being made in MOP and Abalone also in Brazilian,French point horn, Stag, and solid black blackhorn, anyone looking to add one of these to their collection can contact me for prices and availability, these should be ready in about 2-3 weeks at most.
Thanks Bernie ******* Folgore Knives USA *******