WTB PINK 9" Stiletto....

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jody

Re: WTB PINK 9" Stiletto....

Post by Jody »

Sad to say I have heard this about 5 times now. Knives4wholesale is someone to be careful with.
I am looking for real Italian pink stilettos. I have seen the pink/black ones from knives4wholesale and they aren't as cool as they look in the picture.
Thanks for the warning though. :)

Jody
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

scottytoohotty74 wrote:DO NOT BUY FROM KNIVES4WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Jason is a thief!!!!!! You have a 50/50 chance of getting your stuff!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... p?t=690512

If you guys really want them, why not just order direct from SKM? ;)
I order all of my resale knives and other products from K4W and do not find them dishonest in anyway. Kinda unfair to call someone a thief when that person can't defend himself. I have read all of the sob stories about K4W but I will still order from them. If you are a wholesale customer they treat you very well.
scottytoohotty74

Post by scottytoohotty74 »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions......and there seems to be more "sob stories" than praises when it comes to them...(the majority rules!) lol ;)
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

scottytoohotty74 wrote:Everyone is entitled to their own opinions......and there seems to be more "sob stories" than praises when it comes to them...(the majority rules!) lol ;)
I'm not a sheeple. I make my own decisions and obviously from your post everyone is NOT entitled to their own opinion. I respect your right to your opinion but my opinion was/is an informed one. Tell me about your personal bad experience with K4W if you don't mind.
scottytoohotty74

Please refer to the link I provided above. You will see my issue and many others....All you have to do is search them and you will see many complaints.....
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

scottytoohotty74 wrote:Please refer to the link I provided above. You will see my issue and many others....All you have to do is search them and you will see many complaints.....
As I said I make my own decisions based on my past experiences. I have had nothing but good experiences with K4W. Have you personally had a bad experience with K4W? If so I'd like to hear the details not links to anecdotal Internet chatter.
scottytoohotty74

(If you bothered to read it) The link I referred to above includes my bad experience with them. It is too long to post again here....
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Jmack, it's very commendable of you to stand up for your supplier...but you have to admit it's quite apparent that they have some customer service issues when it comes to small orders, right? As a wholesale site it's understandable that they would put a priority on bulk orders, but they allow for low volume orders as well. Maybe instilling a "minimum quantity to order" might be something for them to think about? They would lose their small order customers, but they don't act as if they need them anyways. Maybe it would be worth the sacrifice to stop threads like the one that Scotty linked from being created and tarnishing their reputation. Just putting it out there.
Last edited by BTB0923 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

scottytoohotty74 wrote:(If you bothered to read it) The link I referred to above includes my bad experience with them. It is too long to post again here....
If I read every link on forums or in my emails I would spend all of my time on links reading a bunch of sob stories. Sorry about your problem with K4W. Guess I'm the only happy customer they have. Maybe that's why I get such good deals and service. If they lose me they will be out of business if I can believe all of the negative stories about them. :)
scottytoohotty74

I only told the truth. If you do not agree with me that is your prerogative......However I have the right (like you) to speak my mind. :) No worries......
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

[SIGH] Even TIZZYBEA had her fans...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

BTB0923 wrote:Jmack, it's very commendable of you to stand up for your supplier...but you have to admit it's quite apparent that they have some customer service issues when it comes to small orders, right? As a wholesale site it's understandable that they would put a priority on bulk orders, but they allow for low volume orders as well. Maybe instilling a "minimum quantity to order" might be something for them to think about? They would lose their small order customers, but they don't act as if they need them anyways. Maybe it would be worth the sacrifice to stop threads like the one that Scotty linked from being created and tarnishing their reputation.
I agree with you 100% BTB. They have a minimum order policy on the wholesale site. I don't buy retail so I don't know what the policy is on that site. Also I order by phone and make sure the product I'm buying is in stock. I pay a little more for shipping so I can track it and get it as quickly as possible. I always get a better price than they publish on the wholesale site and I only deal with Jen. BTW I used to buy all of my products at so-called wholesale prices from One of The Good Ones ( who will remain nameless) but I had nothing but problems with delivery delays, non-deliveries and rudeness when I called or emailed. We all have a story to tell about bad service and I'm sure some of my customers could tell a few tales about me too.
There is nothing worse than ordering a knife and anxiously waiting for it and then to find out it is crap, malfunctioning, delayed, etc.
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

scottytoohotty74 wrote:I only told the truth. If you do not agree with me that is your prerogative......However I have the right (like you) to speak my mind. :) No worries......
I'm quite sure you told the truth. I apologize if it appeared I was calling you a liar. I'm sorry.
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

JerrBear wrote:[SIGH] Even TIZZYBEA had her fans...
I actually bought a couple of knives from Tizzybea way back when I didn't know any better. He stiffed me on 2 sales on TKA. Real asshole.
scottytoohotty74

Its all good :) I have ordered in the past direct from SKM and never had a problem....They have the Pink ones there.