anyone wanna help me out

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
chopper561

Re: anyone wanna help me out

Post by chopper561 »

Yes, post your credit card information. :lol:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

chopper561 wrote:Yes, post your credit card information. :lol:
:P HO! HO! :P

Yeah, Homey, along with a notarized copy of your birth certificate, SS #, PIN # and mother's maiden name. That should do it... :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
homersimpson68

Post by homersimpson68 »

JerrBear wrote:

Yeah, Homey, along with a notarized copy of your birth certificate, SS #, PIN # and mother's maiden name. That should do it... :lol:
well im not going to that i dont trust this site that much but is there anything else i can do to verify im not [sprite]
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

It might help to show your youtube channel.
Leverlock switchblades
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

JerrBear wrote:

couldn't even get that out of the pres.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

homersimpson68 wrote:
JerrBear wrote:

well im not going to that i dont trust this site that much but is there anything else i can do to verify im not [sprite]
If you can count to 20 without taking your shoes off. :P :lol:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
homersimpson68

Post by homersimpson68 »

If you can count to 20 without taking your shoes off. :P :lol:[/quote]
can and will :D
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Jeff_75 wrote:
chopper561 wrote:This guy reminds me of "Sprite". Remember him? I wonder if it's just a new handle.
Nope, Sprite had temper/insult issues and doesn't constantly apologize like homer does.
And homer didn't use the word "pal" sprite couldn't type a sentance w/out using it.
I don't remember sprite having " secret envelope" mailing requests like homer, Sprite seemed to kind of demand overnight anything :lol:
I remember Mr. Sprite also, ditto on the comments, could not finish a sentence.
The envelope thing is the same...
Belmont800
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

Belmont800 wrote:
Jeff_75 wrote:
chopper561 wrote:This guy reminds me of "Sprite". Remember him? I wonder if it's just a new handle.
Nope, Sprite had temper/insult issues and doesn't constantly apologize like homer does.
And homer didn't use the word "pal" sprite couldn't type a sentance w/out using it.
I don't remember sprite having " secret envelope" mailing requests like homer, Sprite seemed to kind of demand overnight anything :lol:
I remember Mr. Sprite also, ditto on the comments, could not finish a sentence.
The envelope thing is the same...
Two Wrongs don't make a right ,
But two Wrights made a airplane :wink:
sprite wrote:
In my other topic, you said you dropped a Korean clone like the one below in the mail for me and that you hope I like it. Well, please make sure it says, "Korea" on the cross guard that flips up with the blade when you press the button or, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade or both. Meaning that it says, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade and, "Korea" on the cross guard. And please take it back out the mail and send it to the address below by 1 day overnight at UPS so that I can get it tomorrow. I'd love to be able to play with it and add it to my collection tomorrow. Please come back here and give me the tracking number when you do this. Here's my address:
Sprite Wriight
23 skidoo Apt WestNorth&BLVD
JackDanial ,South Virginia
(007)865-5309
Nope sprite give out all his own contact info "not the sellers",and could'nt get that right so his knife seemed to turn into a forum passaround,but but he it needed it to be overnighted,so needed it by tuesday becaseu he was watching VHI special "I LOVE THE 80's .Sprite hopeed to use it as a stag prop while he sang to his all time favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIt17mQUCA