WTB SOG Tigershark

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Purecustom

WTB SOG Tigershark

Post by Purecustom »

I have been looking for one of these knifes for a LONG time. and still no luck so if you have one for sale please let me know and maybe there will even be a finders fee! thanks guys

sorry for stealing the pic from another thread but i needed it! thanks

Shawn

shawnbradshaw@hotmail.com
647 965 1077
Shawn
Purecustom

Re: WTB SOG Tigershark

Post by Purecustom »

10 Dollar finders fee to anyone who can point me in the right direction!
Shawn
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

The Tigershark has been discontinued and replaced with the Tigershark S5 available here;
http://sogoutlet.com/index.php?main_pag ... ucts_id=22.
Very similar in design and weight.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Purecustom

Post by Purecustom »

Razor_54 wrote:The Tigershark has been discontinued and replaced with the Tigershark S5 available here;
you are the man razor, that is the exsact knife i am looking for but that one has been discontinued and replaced with the tigershark elite and the tigershark 2.0 (both have big gay hand guards and defensive spikes that trow the whole knife off balance) It is the S5 i want to buy, (the same one as your picture) I actually emailed and called every phone number for sog outlet (that link) and apparently they haven't been in service for 4 years?!?! who knew.. thanks for the reply tho! keep your eyes peeled guys!
Shawn
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

This guy is great to deal with. He has several discontinued knives including what looks to be the original Tiger Shark.
His price is 105.00 pretty darn good if you ask me.
http://www.knifestuff.com/sog/tactical/sog5.htm
I knew about this for a long time because I have wanted a tiger shark for years.

I don't want anything for helping....I only hope this helps. 8)
Purecustom

Post by Purecustom »

Viking45 wrote:This guy is great to deal with. He has several discontinued knives including what looks to be the original Tiger Shark.
His price is 105.00 pretty darn good if you ask me.
http://www.knifestuff.com/sog/tactical/sog5.htm
I knew about this for a long time because I have wanted a tiger shark for years.

I don't want anything for helping....I only hope this helps. 8)
oh man. i could kiss you. i sent them an email asking if they still had it and just to make sure its the right one *cross fingers* i cant thank you enough. ill keep you updated if they have it or not!

Thanks again!
Shawn
Shawn
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Cool 8) Be sure to ask him if he has more than one :wink:
I may get one at that price.
These are very nice knives. My friend had one many years ago and it was a BIG knife.
Purecustom

Post by Purecustom »

yeah the guy never emailed me back :( guess that means he dosent have any the search continues..
Shawn
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Purecustom wrote:yeah the guy never emailed me back :( guess that means he dosent have any the search continues..
Oh no no,I meant to tell you he is gone a lot and takes a while to get to his messages.
I have bought some real nice stuff from him through the years.
He has great prices on some discontinued stuff.

Hang in there for a while.
Purecustom

Post by Purecustom »

Viking45 wrote:
Purecustom wrote:yeah the guy never emailed me back :( guess that means he dosent have any the search continues..
Oh no no,I meant to tell you he is gone a lot and takes a while to get to his messages.
I have bought some real nice stuff from him through the years.
He has great prices on some discontinued stuff.

Hang in there for a while.
Defiantly wont hurt the odds, I wont count him out just yet. that's for sure, I figured it was just a guy with a basement full of knifes, As hard as I was wishing for a quick reply I know that's not how it works most of the time haha

Thanks
Shawn