WOULD LIKE TO DO A TRADE

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Azel1488

WOULD LIKE TO DO A TRADE

Post by Azel1488 »

I have a Benchmade CQC7 Emerson folder i purchased in 96 i don't have the box
the knife is is very good condition of course there is ware on the blade i will post a pic here
if you need anymore send me a PM . I would like to trade for a microtech ultratech OTF
and i will give some cash in from of paypal let me know if interested this is my first post
here on the forum i learned about your forum from bladeHQ http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss32 ... nch001.jpg
thanks 4 looking

Azel
Viking45

Re: WOULD LIKE TO DO A TRADE

Post by Viking45 »

67 Views and no replies. I guess I will be the first. That is a nice knife but many members here collect mostly "new in the box" knives or vintage and the knife you are wanting is something that if anyone owned would most likely keep and if they did want to trade,they would only allow half or less than your knife is worth. Many of us feel the same,if the knife has opened a letter or cut a piece of Scotch tape it is 'used' and is now worth much less than you paid for it.
No offense meant my friend,just telling it like it is. Your best bet would be to clean the knife up a bit and post it on e-bay and and put the cash towards your goal knife.

Good Luck on your quest.
Azel1488

Post by Azel1488 »

Viking45 wrote:67 Views and no replies. I guess I will be the first. That is a nice knife but many members here collect mostly "new in the box" knives or vintage and the knife you are wanting is something that if anyone owned would most likely keep and if they did want to trade,they would only allow half or less than your knife is worth. Many of us feel the same,if the knife has opened a letter or cut a piece of Scotch tape it is 'used' and is now worth much less than you paid for it.
No offense meant my friend,just telling it like it is. Your best bet would be to clean the knife up a bit and post it on e-bay and and put the cash towards your goal knife.

Good Luck on your quest.
No offense taken i realize the knife is used and not new i listed that i purchased it in 96 i also listed it has ware
that knife is no longer made in that edition it still has some value i was only thinking some collector would want it regardless
it's not broken or in need of repair .I'm aware of Ebay but i belong to other forums mainly watch forums and i thought this would be
a better platform to do a trade at but thank you for your input i f i don't get any other responses i'll keep the knife and buy the Microtech...
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Yeah,those Emerson's are bad-ass knives.
Give it a little time and maybe then think about a price and post it here. Heck,a guy has got to do something to get what he wants. :idea:
It sure wouldn't hurt to try.