BLACK FRIDAY SALE kits, minis, ak47 s

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
HDC

BLACK FRIDAY SALE kits, minis, ak47 s

Post by HDC »

:shock: :shock: Hey Folks got some Stuff listed on SD Auction site...for the upcoming weekend only lets see
mini kits 40.00 shipped, and some deals for forum members mini levers light horn, black horn , cocobolo, 46.00 shipped sorry no sale on the stag....AK47S ASAIN MADE 36.00 SHIPPED {NOT SURE HOW MANY I HAVE LEFT} USA SALES ONLY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you need pics pm me or check out the auction site thanks...and happy thanks giving.....HDC
HDC

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE kits, minis, ak47 s

Post by HDC »

Hello Folks thanks for the support over the weekend it was a great time to pick up kits , and minis at a great price
enjoy and thank you .....until the next sale ....happy holidays :D ..HDC
stay thirsty my friend
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

when are you going to offer your knife stretchers at a discount price? I've got a 15" ringpull I want to stretch into an 18" Ramshorn. I also have a bunch of those old leverletto's that would look WAY cooler with an inch or 2 added to them :wink: :lol:
HDC

Post by HDC »

eastcoastsniper wrote:when are you going to offer your knife stretchers at a discount price? I've got a 15" ringpull I want to stretch into an 18" Ramshorn. I also have a bunch of those old leverletto's that would look WAY cooler with an inch or 2 added to them :wink: :lol:
HAAA thats funny , never heard anymore from that guy , broke my balls then left haaaa i sure do miss him :mrgreen:
saving the strechers for the xmas blow out
stay thirsty my friend