Italian Frank Beltrame's CRAZY COOL

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Tom19176

Re: Italian Frank Beltrame's CRAZY COOL

Post by Tom19176 »

It has NOTHING to due with gender, and everything to do with a pesty sales method that shows the teen years are still in play. This is an ADULT forum. There are many women on here who are adults and understand the true value of a knife. Barb sells many of her knives, did you every see her get the negative reactions you attract. Please grow up enough as to not hide behind your gender to excuse your adolence behavior.

Springmesser, I guess that after years in NYC law enforcement dealing with women who want a man's pay and equal promotions, but consider calling for help on their radio to be backing you up while you fight to cuff their collar, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to play in a man's world, then prepare to be treated like one of the boys.....
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

Thank you for your help but it takes a bigger person to walk away so choose the high road and leave these men to stroke each others egoes and pretend they know all. I will admit I don't know everything but one of my favorite things in life is that you can learn something new everyday, if your open to help and suggestions.
You learn nothing....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have been telling you for months that your aggressive antics are not acceptable and all you do is look for a way to skirt the issue with accusations (that's a BIG word) of me being unfair and "The bad guy'...Well...Have you been paying attention to what others have to say?

I suppose you have made an effort to try and read the posts, but comprehending (another BIG word) the context of the posts is something that you just can't seem to grasp. We started off as offering "constructive criticism" but your immature, combative nature makes us all wish that you would just...GO AWAY
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

eastcoastsniper wrote: ......................................makes us all wish that you would just...GO AWAY
Since when did you speak for ALL of us?

I'll agree that the gender card is a wrong one to play, but I think it was well meant. If Crazied is indeed young and inexperienced, wouldn't it be better to guide and advise rather than slap her around like this?

Crazy girl; if you haven't done this already, how about studying the sellers on the Good Ones list? Maybe if you adjusted your strategy a little it would help your image.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

tr4252 wrote:
eastcoastsniper wrote: ......................................makes us all wish that you would just...GO AWAY

Tom
Well Tom, I guess I should have said " everyone but Tom wishes you would just...Go Away "

We have been trying to advise her and guide her for months, All she does is make her red font even bigger to let us all know her crap is still for sale.

This goes deeper than her illiterate, flea market posts, she gets into personal business that she doesn't belong in..And the pm's...... :roll: :roll:
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

tr4252 wrote:

I'll agree that the gender card is a wrong one to play, but I think it was well meant. If Crazied is indeed young and inexperienced, wouldn't it be better to guide and advise rather than slap her around like this?

Crazy girl; if you haven't done this already, how about studying the sellers on the Good Ones list? Maybe if you adjusted your strategy a little it would help your image.

Tom
Thanks Tom! I respect people like you and Vagrant who try and help me in positive ways. Thank you guys!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Well Tom, I guess I should have said " everyone but Tom wishes you would just...Go Away "
You can put me on Tom's list too, I agree her posts get a little wacko at times but you really don't have to read them :!: having a little fun at her expense is one thing but lets try to keep from getting to rude.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
tr4252 wrote:

Tom

We have been trying to advise her and guide her for months, All she does is make her red font even bigger to let us all know her crap is still for sale.

This goes deeper than her illiterate, flea market posts, she gets into personal business that she doesn't belong in..And the pm's...... :roll: :roll:
A smart-ass remark won't change the fact that you're getting close to flaming another member, if not over the line. This is against the forum rules. You got personal problems with someone on the forum, keep it private.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

Thanks for your support and teachings. I really want to learn and become a good source for my customers. Thanks again! Ashley
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

ANYONE [and I mean anyone] who thinks he speaks for me, would be well advised to check with ME first :!: :wink:
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

Vagrant wrote:ANYONE [and I mean anyone] who thinks he speaks for me, would be well advised to check with ME first :!: :wink:
Written well and enough said for me also!
Results are directly driven, by the work that is done.
AKcollector

Post by AKcollector »

Other sites may sell them for $70+, but those sites are traps for the un-informed. Here, on this site, members tend to be more knowledgeable about what is available and don't buy from such sites. Well, maybe once, but they wise-up fast.

If you really want offers, instead of asking for them via one very short, very easy-to-skip-over post, why not edit the original post taking out your prices for each item and clearly ask for offers? No DUH involved...
not to be annoying, but ive never seen beltrames listed for anything cheaper than about $60. any of you switchblade gurus want to enlighten a newbie? where does one have to go? is there some sort of switchblade black market :lol: ?
`MURICA
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

This original thread is almost 3 years old, so some pricing is higher now. But, on the secondary (used, or should I say pre-owned) market it seems you can hardly give a standard production swivel bolster knife away. Just look on the auction sites and you can get good deals on the no reserve stilettos.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

whippersnapper wrote:This original thread is almost 3 years old, so some pricing is higher now. But, on the secondary (used, or should I say pre-owned) market it seems you can hardly give a standard production swivel bolster knife away. Just look on the auction sites and you can get good deals on the no reserve stilettos.
Whipper is correct. I recently bought a lot of nine stilettos at bargain prices compared to retail and all but one of them are in like-new condition. They were a great buy but if I tried to sell them individually, I would be lucky to make a $25 profit. The modern knives, unless a limited edition such as the Frank B humpback, are slow sellers right now. I listed an 11-inch brass and wood on Gunbroker multiple times for 50 bucks, the price I paid for it almost 20 years ago, and after it did not sell, I decided to put it back in the collection.
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Dangit AK ( :wink: ), you keep reviving threads from several years ago.

How are you finding these old thread?
AKcollector

Post by AKcollector »

sorry! I dont know how i find em it just happens :lol: . so many interesting topics and so much to learn!
`MURICA