41 Gerber 06 Automatic Push Button Knives For Sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Re: 41 Gerber 06 Automatic Push Button Knives For Sale

Post by SEATOWNTRADINGCO »

I Just wanted to Say how Great this Forum is and How terrible some of the Other Knife Forums are especially www.bladeforums.com and www.knifeforums.com Both of these web site have treated me terribly and are just trying to Make me pay allot of money to post on there sites I have paid over $25 to post on there site I have let them Bully me around But I will not anymore. This is by fare the Best Knife web site on the Net, I have been a active member with the Video game and Sports Card Online community for years and I haven't ever had a Problem before and I come over to the Knife Community and I have two Web site Moderators and Owners trying to bully me around. This web site is Great I just wanted to put my .2 Cents. Once again Thank you Talkblade.info community. Please feel free to Contact me about my remaining Knives.
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

Hey Sea,

I read what happened to you on BF they have also treated me badly at times. I have received 5 infractions for stupid stuff. An ex. would be some guy stole some knives from a friend of mine on there and I called him an a$$ spelled like that and received an infraction for it. TB is little but we have the best people on here. I would love the chance to try and make this forum grow. Here is my list of the sites I like best in order

TB RULES
Dalton Forums
BF
KF
JD :roll: :twisted: :x as you can see I have some issues with the owner! :!:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

The people here are by far the best bunch of guys and gals I have ever been involved with in my 9 years on the i-net.
I am still pretty new here and it did not take me long to come to that conclusion.
It seems the Mods here have little tolerance for pety arguments and name calling which makes for a friendly and pleasant place to visit.
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

Viking45 wrote:The people here are by far the best bunch of guys and gals I have ever been involved with in my 9 years on the i-net.
I am still pretty new here and it did not take me long to come to that conclusion.
It seems the Mods here have little tolerance for pety arguments and name calling which makes for a friendly and pleasant place to visit.
That's what I love about Vagrant!
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

sandbar wrote:I purchased 4 of these knives. I will post an update when they arrive.

I got the knives extremely fast, meaning within a week after payment. The seller is top notch, item as described, expedited customer and mailing service, and is one of the nicest most professional people I have dealt with. Guys you are safe buying from this seller thus far.

Thanks for such a great deal on a TANK of a knife. These knives are rock solid and huge! They are basically an automatic folding fixed blade knife, due to the size and thickness.

Love it all the way and have used it as my new EDC.
Last edited by sandbar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Results are directly driven, by the work that is done.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Knife Crazied wrote:
Viking45 wrote:The people here are by far the best bunch of guys and gals I have ever been involved with in my 9 years on the i-net.
That's what I love about Vagrant!
ONE exception, I call treason TREASON even if the traitors have a different name for themselves :wink:
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Any One Else Interested? Don't Be afraid to Email me with any Questions...
seatowntradingco@comcast.net
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Bump...
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I've got to get one of these. In fact,I may get two and give one to my brother for Christmas.
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

As I stated above they are awesome. I have been using mine as an EDC and it is working out great.
Last edited by sandbar on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

The Gerber is second only to my Microtech Scarab as being the sharpest manufacturerer sharpened knife that I have received.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

I will have to second the motion of it being extremely sharp.
scottytoohotty74

Post by scottytoohotty74 »

Cold Steel knives are pretty damn sharp out of the box too! ;)
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

sandbar wrote:As i staed above they are awesome. I have been using mine as an EDC and it is working out great.
Mine arrived promptly and I like it a lot. Heavy duty for sure, and I especially like a knife with a strong yet easy to operate safety that locks in both the blade closed and blade open position .
I'd don't do paypal so I sent a m/o, and SEATOWNTRADINGCO kept in touch the entire time letting me know when my check arrived, knife sent, etc. Makes me feel better when that happens..
Good experice buying from them, got a real good knife I'm going to have and use a long time.
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

I just noticed that UniqueBlade added this knife to their site for $199.95
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image