Microtech Keychains

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mpr933

Microtech Keychains

Post by mpr933 »

The guy below is trying to get a group of people that would be interested in Microtech Keychains.
He can be reached at: cubix.the@gmail.com

Hello friends! If You're interested in a custom made Microtech keychain, please let me know! I'm gathering orders right now, they will be limited! They are laser cut from 3 milimeter stainless steel satin finished with a chain, there are 2 kinds - Claw Logo ($16) and Dagger Logo ($19). Priority shipping anywhere in the world is free! (there is no tracking, but I've sent alot of them and non of them got lost!), I can only take Paypal right now... Below are a couple of links to pictures, PM me with Your full name and address if You're interested, THANK YOU !!!

A pic of the claw logos with a prototype dagger (final version is a bit bigger - the holes were to small to cut !):

A good pic of the final dagger taken by a lucky owner ;) (the first 99 I sold were serial numbered)

And last pic - out from the laser, before finishing work!