Who's got what to trade?

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Guitars and Blades

Who's got what to trade?

Post by Guitars and Blades »

Looking for something new, Italian, French, German or domestic. Don't know what, but I'm itching for a new knife.
I've got some nice NEW Italians, some clones and one nice American (Brend 2, 1st prod. run).
Starting my new job, tonight. Working overnights, and won't get paid til 3/20, so I want to trade without laying out more than shipping.
A nice, well made EDC might be nice!! 8)

Whole lotta room to move in, boys. I'm open to suggestions. No, I don't want to trade my Damascus, stag bolstered swinger for your snake knife with the flashlight or the lighter in it, thanks. I quit smoking and have plenty of flashllights.

Feel free to PM me. It will give me something to look forward to when I walk in all dilerious, tomorrow morning.

G&B :D
Steel strings and steel springs...what could be better?
sammy da blade

Re: Who's got what to trade?

Post by sammy da blade »

i have a nice kal 74 if your interested, but you may have to get on your knees and beg me for it!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
redeye

Post by redeye »

i have the original sword of sissu{aha transplanted thread} i MIGHT be talked into trading it for a few virgins if you have any. i know the sissusians are really loose.hahahahahahahaha{evil laugh}
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
mpr933

Post by mpr933 »

Guitars and Blades wrote:Looking for something new, Italian, French, German or domestic. Don't know what, but I'm itching for a new knife.
I've got some nice NEW Italians, some clones and one nice American (Brend 2, 1st prod. run).
Starting my new job, tonight. Working overnights, and won't get paid til 3/20, so I want to trade without laying out more than shipping.
A nice, well made EDC might be nice!! 8)

Whole lotta room to move in, boys. I'm open to suggestions. No, I don't want to trade my Damascus, stag bolstered swinger for your snake knife with the flashlight or the lighter in it, thanks. I quit smoking and have plenty of flashllights.

Feel free to PM me. It will give me something to look forward to when I walk in all dilerious, tomorrow morning.

G&B :D
Done deal, thanks for the Brend 2.
Last edited by mpr933 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
atakach

Post by atakach »

how bout this
Attachments
dagger001.JPG
dagger001.JPG (111.62 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

it's a.... uuhhh....what is that?
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
--J

Post by --J »

----