For sale-FB, Dalton,Arc Angel, Surefire

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tpyke

Re: For sale-FB, Dalton,Arc Angel, Surefire

Post by tpyke »

That's the main reason I got rid of my SF...ate up too many batteries. I have a pile of "dead" batteries from my M3T that I use in my LED lights. My Fenix P1D-CE is just as bright, but less than two 123A batteries long! Plus it can be had for about $70. These dead batteries from the Surefire last months in it. They now came out with a newer version of the P1D, with a CREE Q5 LED! Even brighter!!135 lumens I believe. With 3 levels, a strobe mode and an SOS mode, these lights are hard to beat. I have a Liteflux LF3 on the way though that might replace the P1D-CE if it's as good as it sounds.
Mag lites are solid lights. The output leaves to be desired though....One of my favorite full size lights I own is a modded 3 C mag with a 3 x 3W Luxeon LED drop-in mod. I added glow powder around the 3 LEDs and around the lens so when the light is shut off it continues to glow for a good 8 hours! 8)
HOW FORUMS WORK: