(Belated) Auto Xmas Sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rockolobster

(Belated) Auto Xmas Sale

Post by rockolobster »

Well, I've been jealously hoarding autos of all stripes for the past couple of months. And wouldn't you know it?? I've quadrupled my collection at the expense of depleting my bank account right when I need it most -- Xmas time.

In an ideal world, my loved ones would clap their hands together with joy when presented with the gift that keeps on clicking. In reality, I suspect the gift of an auto would be received with a similar reaction as the gift of a full years' subscription to "Barely Legal" magazine... :D

As such, I'm reluctantly parting with some prized, spring-loaded cutlery in order to buy cashmere sweaters, throw pillows, and other assorted, non-fatal junk.

No trades, obviously. Prices are exactly what I paid low... And firm. If it doesn't sell, I will HAPPILY keep it!

Except where noted, knives are new or pretty damn close. I don't rip people off, my ebay and gunbroker.com ratings are 100% and go back 5+ years. if you don't like what you receive, just send it back (promptly, before I spend your money!) for a full refund.

Mods: you can take delivery first. Everyone else: you're highly suspect. :wink:

Any questions at all, feel free to PM me or email: dwilliams31@gmail.com. You can also call @ 301.233.1316.

Thanks for looking!

-rockolobster
Attachments
belated_auto_xmas_sale 001.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 001.jpg (129.86 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
rockolobster

Re: (Belated) Auto Xmas Sale

Post by rockolobster »

Eh, it would probably behoove me to list models/condition/post extra pics:

(clockwise from upper left:)

1) Dalton SOBII, received like new in net. Carried for past week or so, added knifekits.com "Mega-Torque" coil spring. Considerably harder snap than even the considerably hard-snapping Daltons. I like my autos to sound like a .22 when opening and kick like a .50 BMG! 95% condition. $210 shipped.
2) Dalton Cupid clone. Pretty sure this is one of the "good" ones (for a clone at least). Don't carry tho, if it hard against the palm, it will open. $10 shipped.
3) Benchmade Morpho balisong. Had this for a couple years. Flipped at least 1000 times. Sharpened on my sharpmaker although you'd never know. Surprisingly superb condition. 90% conservative. With box, felt bag, warranty info. $125 shipped.
4) Hubie mini-hunter w/ rosewood scales. I did sharpen b/c upon receipt it was as dull as a butter knife! 95% condition. $70 shipped.
5) Z McCarty custom. The nicest knife I've ever owned... Sigh. Go to "Blade Pics" for more info. Email for price. Don't want to post it b/c I got a deal from Chris. This is 100% and really, really sharp. Only thing it's cut is the tip off my finger!
6) All metal Bonsa, '60s-era. Some blade peek. Hard snap. Has been sharpened in the past. Very good condition for age. $135 shipped.
7) Red bone, Hubie hunter. Sharpened for same reason as above Hubie. 95% condition. $125 shipped.

Some pics:

- rockolobster
Attachments
belated_auto_xmas_sale 004.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 004.jpg (126.78 KiB) Viewed 6141 times
belated_auto_xmas_sale 003.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 003.jpg (129.97 KiB) Viewed 6130 times
belated_auto_xmas_sale 002.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 002.jpg (124.73 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
rockolobster

Post by rockolobster »

and some more: (mods get 5% discount to defray costs of all the bandwidth I'm using!)

- rockolobster
Attachments
belated_auto_xmas_sale 007.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 007.jpg (132.4 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
belated_auto_xmas_sale 006.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 006.jpg (133.35 KiB) Viewed 6116 times
belated_auto_xmas_sale 005.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 005.jpg (125.96 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
rockolobster

Post by rockolobster »

final pics:
Attachments
belated_auto_xmas_sale 008.jpg
belated_auto_xmas_sale 008.jpg (122 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

How much for the black OTF in the 4th pic up? How about the other OTF?
Mike
rockolobster

Post by rockolobster »

The Dalton Cupid Clone is $10 shipped.

If you can find another OTF listed above, you can have it for free. :wink:

- rockolobster
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

rockolobster wrote:The Dalton Cupid Clone is $10 shipped.

- rockolobster
Mike aka vanasgas asked about it first ,but if he does not want it , I'll grab it for that price.
Will wait for Mike to answer first out of respect to him.
moe

Post by moe »

PM sent on mini-hunter
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
rockolobster

Post by rockolobster »

Hubie mini-hunter is sold! thanks!

- rockolobster
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

rockolobster wrote:The Dalton Cupid Clone is $10 shipped.

- rockolobster
I would very much like to have the clone. My onliest OTF is a NATO which just doesn't satisfy. I think this one might. At least until I win that passaround........

Sorry Mr JAC, but I must claim dibs.

Paypal?
Mike
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

no problem Mike ,for that price I'd be shocked if you didn't. :wink:
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

j.a.c. wrote:no problem Mike ,for that price I'd be shocked if you didn't. :wink:

Well since I struck out on OTFs on my annual knife buying trip this year, I'm eager to pick up one or two. All I seen were the tomb raider thingies for $40-60 and these little silver ones that had a lighter built in. The story I got was that the OTFs were illegal so they charged a premium. Sounded like hogwash to me and I suspect autos are illegal in TN as well as NC. Wouldn't it be odd to have a law that specifically banned only the OTFs? Anyhow I guess waiting paid off in this case.

HOHOHO Merry Christmas to me!
Mike
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

It would seem that Mr Rockolobster has left the building. Or perhaps reconsidered.....
Mike
rockolobster

Post by rockolobster »

Not at all. Just pm or email me, much faster.

BTW - I do accept PayPal, but add 3% for fees. And per PayPal's strict rules, please don't mention that it's payment for "a double-edged, out-the-front, spring-loaded, switchblade knife". :wink:

- rockolobster
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

rockolobster wrote:Not at all. Just pm or email me, much faster.

BTW - I do accept PayPal, but add 3% for fees. And per PayPal's strict rules, please don't mention that it's payment for "a double-edged, out-the-front, spring-loaded, switchblade knife". :wink:

- rockolobster
PMd you. :)
Mike