Rizzuto Estileto Milano

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FreeTheArmy

Re: Rizzuto Estileto Milano

Post by FreeTheArmy »

GermanPro, welcome neighbor!
sicboy13 wrote:nope. A white batwing and a black step bolster. I'm not giving up, I'm calling the delivery service to put a tracer on it, but I really don't think there is anything that can be done but pray they falll back on the conveyer belt...
bother, that's so much balls! surely if its a courier problem they're accountable for it, insurance or not, right?
have you been ripped off by a distributor, that is, was it even shipped?
i mean, i suppose you've asked this crap already, but damn dude, i feel for ya!
"Everyone is your neighbor."
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

FreeTheArmy wrote:bother, that's so much balls! surely if its a courier problem they're accountable for it, insurance or not, right?
They were shipped from a store in Texas called Knifesharp. I actually sniffed them out and passed the opportunity on to Sicboy because he's been trying to find a good Rizzuto for a while now. The plan was for him to go ahead and get them both, and then if he didn't want both of them I'd buy one from him for half of what he paid for the pair. I'm going to feel really bad if it turns out they are lost since I sort of initiated the whole thing. Plus the thing that really sucks is that it was a 10.5 inch step-bolster Rizzuto AND a white batwing-guarded Rizzuto...twould be a shame to lose two beauties like that in one shipment. The delivery confirmation number shows they were last scanned in Texas on Thursday. They were shipped Priority so they really should have been delivered yesterday.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

Hi,
First of all thank you for the great uptake in the Forum.Hallo
Viking45, I am also a member of the Sharper Deals, unfortunately, is the law in Germany, so I only flick knives with a blade size of 8.5 cm may have. It is very hard to get such a Rizzuto. So if someone would so sell a knife it would be great if he would sign with me. And I want the commanding sicboy13 you would still get your knives shame if not.

PS: Sorry for my bad English
Greetings from Europe
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

Hello Razor54
I know the knife shop in Austria and have already bought there many knives. It is a very good have my online shipping packages always sit in Figure 5.
Does anyone know if there is an online shop of Rizzuto clone sold.

PS: excuse my bad English
Greetings from Europe
john

Post by john »

Hello GermanPro,
Your English may not be perfect, but it's very good. I can speak for everyone here, when, I say we all understand what you're writing. There are people who are US born citizens who are illiterate.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

BTB0923 wrote:
FreeTheArmy wrote:bother, that's so much balls! surely if its a courier problem they're accountable for it, insurance or not, right?
They were shipped from a store in Texas called Knifesharp. I actually sniffed them out and passed the opportunity on to Sicboy because he's been trying to find a good Rizzuto for a while now. The plan was for him to go ahead and get them both, and then if he didn't want both of them I'd buy one from him for half of what he paid for the pair. I'm going to feel really bad if it turns out they are lost since I sort of initiated the whole thing. Plus the thing that really sucks is that it was a 10.5 inch step-bolster Rizzuto AND a white batwing-guarded Rizzuto...twould be a shame to lose two beauties like that in one shipment. The delivery confirmation number shows they were last scanned in Texas on Thursday. They were shipped Priority so they really should have been delivered yesterday.
Yeah, this is crap of the stankiest variety.... I have a tracking number that shows them shipped from Austin, TX last week on the 28th, priority mail. They were estimated delivered on November 1st, and today is the 3rd and they havent even made to Iowa yet. I'm very very very disappointed in the courier... their customer service is by far the worst I've experienced. I'd rather get "peggy" in India than these illiterate slobs on the phone. I'm really hoping I'm being a freak about this, and they will show up tomorrow.... This is very disheartning. I apparently f'd over some Switch maker in my former life, cause my luck sucks.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
Bama

Post by Bama »

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing allot of pics of old German autos! 8)
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

GermanPro wrote:Hi,
First of all thank you for the great uptake in the Forum.Hallo
Viking45, I am also a member of the Sharper Deals, unfortunately, is the law in Germany, so I only flick knives with a blade size of 8.5 cm may have. It is very hard to get such a Rizzuto. So if someone would so sell a knife it would be great if he would sign with me. And I want the commanding sicboy13 you would still get your knives shame if not.

PS: Sorry for my bad English
Good luck in your quest.... might I suggest INSURANCE when you do find one!!!

The latest in my saga.... NADA... ZILCH... BUBKIS.

Nothing arrived today, tracking site still shows it departed Austin TX on the 28th, then nothing. It fell off the face of the earth. If it was normal delivery, I wouldnt be to concerned yet, but since this was 2-3 day priority delivery, and I'm just a few states north of TX, I'm very worried. Hell, I even called a relative of mine that drives for this courier to see if he could offer any suggestions... every one says the same thing.... "wait and see"... So I'm taking up an official sympathy fund for anyone that wants to send me a Rizzy or some money to buy some insured replacements :)

PS, your English is still better than Andy's... fack.

*edited to remove stupidity

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

hey sicboy13,
any word yet? you oughta be refunded for the shipping charges, that's just pathetic! good thing it wasn't heart medication you sent off for, right!
"Everyone is your neighbor."
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

FreeTheArmy wrote:hey sicboy13,
any word yet? you oughta be refunded for the shipping charges, that's just pathetic! good thing it wasn't heart medication you sent off for, right!
fackin nothin. I'm giving the seller a rest and will email him Wednesday to see how he wants to proceed.

wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

Good luck sickboi, I had a knife lost in the mail and I thought the seller might at least refund half, no dice. I didn't even want the knife I wanted some stiletto parts and he kinda swayed me into buying a stiletto to mangle and I thought this dude is being real cool and it's a good deal, why not. Never got it communicated on and off he kept saying just wait you'll get it. Months went by never did and then lost communication.
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Thanks, Zeb... I'm going to give it some more time, then start by asking for a full refund... I don't want the money tho, I want the KNIVES!

john

Post by john »

I hope it arrives soon. How long before the shipping company declares it officially lost? Sounds like it wasn't insured. I'll pay extra from now on for insurance.
Last edited by john on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

Yep me too I just wanted the knife. Anyways like John said lesson learned pay the extra for insurance from now on. If it's a company they may be a little more forgiving and send a replacement to keep your business, but if it's the average Joe they probably won't care.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Replacement vintage Rizzutos? Not happenin, they are too hard to find. The seller in question had just these two in a display case in his store. That's one of the truly unfortunate aspects of this situation.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408