20 INCH DAMASCUS FISH FOR SALE! HAPPY EASTER!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
YHWH-NISSI

20 INCH DAMASCUS FISH FOR SALE! HAPPY EASTER!

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Guys,
I haven't posted in a while! I have a new job and I have had a lot of issues going on. Anyway I need to sell my large Damascus Fish which, from what Angelo Campolin told me they are not making them any more, too expensive to make the large Damascus like this one. I'm going to try to post a couple pictures for those of you who haven't seen it yet. I'm selling it for $850.00 plus shipping $10.00, I'm not for sure how much the actual shipping will be but it is a big heavy boy and of course I will make sure I package it well! If you are interested in this big fish e-mail me at perryrussell@cox.net

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
Desktop

Post by Desktop »

Wow!
That's a big fish!
Beautiful :lol:
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Desktop,
Thank you and I have to say it is a real conversation piece to anyone who sees it. With large knives like this pictures really do not do it justice! The piece of Stag is huge and it is perfect for a fish pattern knife and the Damascus was made by a master in Maniago using 3 different types of steel! It is not stainless though but I like it better than the stainless.

YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein