Al

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Al

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone heard anything about All?
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Re: Al

Post by Tom19176 »

No, but your post had me worried.......
sammy the blade

Been awhile, hope he's not getting worse. Thought maybe someone may have some good news.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I lost my brother 7 months ago. He had been ill for some time. That experience taught me more than I wanted to know about how serious illness affects people and those close to them.

I haven't spoken to Diana since earlier this year. She promised to let me know if there were developments. Her last report was not encouraging. Al seems to be shutting down due to his stroke, lack of mobility, inability to communicate, poor vision and great difficulty reading much less posting here. We hope for the best.
sammy the blade

Guess that's all we can do.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Thanks for the info...Very sad. I miss his posts. Didn't agree with all his political comments, but he was on point with everything else, and always had a nice common sense view of things. I also miss his fishing posts and dog pictures. Early on in my time being a member here, I sent Al a box of old fishing tackle that I didn't use. It made his day. Glad I did that back then....Wish he was posting still with his dogs while fishing the stream behind his house....
sammy the blade

Al was one of the stand out member's here, hope the best for him!