Identify Stiletto Help

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rdteets

Identify Stiletto Help

Post by rdteets »

I found this in an old drawer, its definitely 20 years or so old. I find searching its a stiletto but does anyone know if it has any real value or is it just a knock off? Knife works, button press release.

Pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/nP860cc

Specs:
11" or 27CM opened.
6" or 15CM closed.

Thanks!
john

Re: Identify Stiletto Help

Post by john »

No, it’s not a knock off; it’s Italian. The BB and J INOX I can’t help you with that. But, I’m sure there’s someone here who can help.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to the forum. Seems like a nice one and if it's a rare stamp could bring the value up to someone that's really into Tang stamps.
Last edited by sammy the blade on Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2024 candidate for president
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I've read that J over INOX was a Zoppis knife made in the 1980's and the "J" was for Jaguar. You can use the search bar on the above/right and search these words.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Jules has it right...I think the BB is aftermarket....