MINES

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

wendigo wrote:
Claudester wrote:
Vagrant wrote:Rather than the park [again unless it's full of commies] wouldn't work be the place to do this???? [Yes I had a bad day also.] In that case you need to make some "shaped charges" [mines are too random]. Using the bottom half of a wine bottle and "loud stuff" equivalent to compostition 4 [if you make your own] should do the trick. This can cut steel supports nicely and gravity will do the rest. Placing a large amount of explosives on the roof is wasteful [but quite dramatic]. Things can take care of themselves with a few supports cut, [why be wasteful?]
Mr. Vagrant. Thank you o'so much for the info. But I did want the information for use in the park. See I hate squirrels with a passion. In fact its squirrels and pigions that I hate. I got a park by me and all I see these squirrels do all day is either bury thier nuts or eat them and all the damn pigions do is coo and shit.
I know these will make a lot of holes and won't make the park look any better but thats O.K. to, I also hate the guys that maintain the park cause they get to play cards all day and I can't. Now do you see my reasoning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I too hate squirrels, but I take a more suttle approach. I troll for them with my Zebco with a peanut on the hook. When they get closer enough I gaff them and pound on them with an aluminum softball bat. The same technique works for pigeons and winos. :mrgreen:
Until you try a Blowgun on small anoying things, you haven't really had a good time.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wendigo you must be the life of the party. Ever thought of a little fist a cuffs with someone more your size? Tell me what does it feel like to bash a small animal with a bat to death ? They say Dahmer and Bundy and Gacey to name a few started life having the kind of fun you enjoy then graduated real quick to bigger things.
PB
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote:
Until you try a Blowgun on small anoying things, you haven't really had a good time.

Mr. Vagrant,

COOL!

What do you recommend for LARGE annoying things, like, say, obnoxious Canuckians?

Mr. PB,

Feeling a tad grumpy this day, are we? I think the lad was just joking...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
wendigo

Post by wendigo »

Pushbutton wrote:Wendigo you must be the life of the party. Ever thought of a little fist a cuffs with someone more your size? Tell me what does it feel like to bash a small animal with a bat to death ? They say Dahmer and Bundy and Gacey to name a few started life having the kind of fun you enjoy then graduated real quick to bigger things.
PB
It was a joke dude, a little dark humor. Get over yourself. And I have done amateur boxing and karate. Next time your in NH look me up.
Last edited by wendigo on Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

:D i always leave a 22 by the tree for the squirrels,makes it an even fight :roll:
tequiza
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wendigo
If I look you up will you take me out to dinner?
PB
wendigo

Post by wendigo »

Pushbutton wrote:Wendigo
If I look you up will you take me out to dinner?
PB
You don't need dinner, you're out to lunch.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Boy everyone can just fool around all they want and If I do then I'm out to lunch. But I do have a sandwich Ace.
PB
mister re-man

Post by mister re-man »

Mr C
In fact its squirrels and pigions that I hate.
tree rats and sky rats can be dealt with - mix a little rat poison with peanut butter - works every time. of course the homeless will go hungry , and we'll have to pay for more soup kitchens , so it's kind of a no win situation. :lol:
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr. RE Man
Rodents cannot "upchuck" which is why rat poison works, birds on the other hand can to feed their young but it may work.
Sorry Mr. Stuph :roll:
Missaman
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:
Vagrant wrote:

Mr. Vagrant,

COOL!

What do you recommend for LARGE annoying things, like, say, obnoxious Canuckians?
An arrogant, superor attitude :?: :?:

Mr. PB,

Feeling a tad grumpy this day, are we? I think the lad was just joking...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

wendigo wrote:
Pushbutton wrote:Wendigo you must be the life of the party. Ever thought of a little fist a cuffs with someone more your size? Tell me what does it feel like to bash a small animal with a bat to death ? They say Dahmer and Bundy and Gacey to name a few started life having the kind of fun you enjoy then graduated real quick to bigger things.
PB
It was a joke dude, a little dark humor. Get over yourself. And I have done amateur boxing and karate. Next time your in NH look me up.
Another Granite Stater? Let's find Stagnut and start taking over :!:
Oh yes someone wake-up Tiny we'll need him too :D
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

The same technique works for pigeons and winos
Funny is funny but that whole thing seems to reveal a nasty mean streak for things that can't defend themselves. There but for the grace of God go you into the wino alley, too.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Claudester-

The best way to discourage unauthorized park-goers is to have some kid stand at entrance vigil holding a dead fish.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Stone Knife wrote:
The same technique works for pigeons and winos
Funny is funny but that whole thing seems to reveal a nasty mean streak for things that can't defend themselves. There but for the grace of God go you into the wino alley, too.
Some things are annoying enough that being defenseless is there only virtue. [My Grandfather never met a porcupine that he didn't kill, their rodent habit of gnawing on things attracted them to his barn, and they did hundreds of dollars worth of damage.] I've known others that had assorted damage/harm done to dwellings or livestock by various lifeforms that needed to be "removed". Raccoons can do terrible damage to domestic chickens, ducks and geese. If you've ever seen a chicken or goose that is still alive [barely] with half it's head eaten away by a 'coon you would no longer veiw them as "cute". I've helped others kill "defenseless" 'coons, squirrels, porcupines, armadillos, and pigeons because all of them were causing some kind of damage. Never gone after winos but if they started damaging my property I wouldn't be happy.
Last edited by Vagrant on Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.