Bump stock

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Bump stock

Post by Vagrant »

A string between a belt loop and trigger does the same job and is much cheaper !!!!
gravknife

Re: Bump stock

Post by gravknife »

Hello Vagrant,hope your well Sir.

I hadnt even heard of a bump stock until a few days ago in Vegas.

Used to be a hellfire clip back in the day ,to go fully auto .

I hope no one here was affected during that unexplained massacre and my thoughts go to the families.

Good to see you posting Al.

Regards
Ian
redeye

Post by redeye »

I have shot one of the Slidefire bumpfire stocks and they are a blast to shoot. After only a few minutes I had it under control pretty good. . After five mags full I could blow the crap out of a large cornflakes box putting all 30 rds in it at around 50 feet. All was in one contiuous burst too. My buddys all wanted to shoot it so I made them buy the ammo lol it gets rxpensive shoote a bix and a half of .223 or 5.56 in just a couple of seconds. But man it is damn a bunch of fun too.
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Hickok 45 on utube if anyone wants to see one in action. Thinkin the laws might change some on some of our guns in the near future.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

I'll be dipped, the NRA wants ATF to look into the bump fire stocks. Who would have ever dreamed that. I hate to say it but something's have to change and I think they will soon, to much publicity about hi cap weapons. If you want one you better get it, they always start selling when people think we are going to loose our right to own one. The prices will skyrocket too. I got mine I suggest you get yours.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sammy the blade wrote:Hickok 45 on utube if anyone wants to see one in action. Thinkin the laws might change some on some of our guns in the near future.
News reports they are being bought up and sold out everywhere. In anticipation of future banning I would imagine.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

My nephew was in the bar of the hotel when the shooting started. he said the cops came running in and them all get on the floor.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
BruceS

Post by BruceS »

When I first heard and saw the news reports with the varying rate of fire it I thought couldn't have been a machinegun. With a Bumpfire system, as the weight of the gun changed ie the magazine being emptied, less cartridges, less weight, the rate of fire will fluctuate which it was doing. I own a registered M16 and with a 10 in barrel, it runs ~850 rpm all the time, never fluctuates. It is hard to bump fire that rate with one of these stocks. My guess is the stocks will be banned and become contraband.
The people injured and killed there are/were some ones children. Terrible to see this happen. What compelled his actions.

Bruce
sammy the blade

May never know why he did it but it's a shame he just didn't shoot himself first.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Cities with the strongestt gun laws have the high4st crime. despite what osamo bin buckwheat says !!!
sammy the blade

That's a fact
BruceS

Post by BruceS »

Vegas is typically the city of choice for the gun industries "Shot Show". I haven't been to it in years. I wonder if they will move to another city.

Bruce
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I am a NRA member and support gun rights, but I must add that when I first shopped for my first rifle at 18 years old ( 1977), there were a few "black guns" for sale. Semi Auto pistols were mostly large and held less then 10 rounds. There were mostly revolvers and wood stocked rifles/shotguns for sale. I go to several gun shops, sporting goods stores, and gun shows now, and almost all you see is "black rifles" and high cap pistols. Part of the present anti gun issue is the fact that most are presented as weapons in the extreme. Of course Hollywood helps create this market with showing these type of weapons. Remember when Dirty Harry made the 44 Mag a must have gun? Today high cap Glocks and others are the must have of younger collectors.....I only say this as non gun people can find it much easier to say that companies are marketing these firearms as weapons only. Not looking for a debate, but just saying things have changed over the years and the mind set of people has changed.
thom

Post by thom »

feel bad for those people in LV.
Last edited by thom on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
bennieJut

Bump stock

Post by bennieJut »

by outlawing the bump stock, they are virtually doing away with one of the prime purposes of the US citizens right to own weapons.
Remember, we give power to the government, not the other way around. When government gets to far out of control and wants to do away with the rights of the citizens, we need to have as much fire power as possible. We will certainly need it.