Outstanding

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Outstanding

Post by Viking45 »

There may be hope for us yet. I will say one thing- Trump has some very good advisors.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... fense.html
Attachments
MadDog.jpg
MadDog.jpg (8.99 KiB) Viewed 3985 times
ILikeStilettos

Re: Outstanding

Post by ILikeStilettos »

The idea is for POTUS to surround himself with people smarter than he is, not more radical or more closely aligned. The only way you can be inhibited from bad decisions is to hear other points of view, backed up with facts. Trump is just picking people who will lead him to make bigger and bigger mistakes. Good warriors are a necessity, but they always move toward war, and then winning that war. They are not great peace time advisers, and usually hate knuckling under to a civilian diplomat. Think about McArthur and Truman, Patton and Eisenhower. Don't get me wrong, you want those people on our side, but you use them as a last resort or when you are already locked in conflict. Trump has Mary Fallon on his transition team, and she is a disaster in Oklahoma: the police are broke and can't do the job, the roads and the capital building are falling apart, and the Native Americans detest her because she disrespects them. She would piss on Obama's lap and then ask him to help ... not smart.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Trump is a business man there fore he will hire the best people for the jobs that he needs. He has already saved 1000 jobs in Indiana and he's not even in office yet. I think he's off to a good start, let's hope he keeps on the roll!
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I do not consider myself a business man however as an observer outside looking in I see time and time again foolish mistakes by those that consider themselves clever at making deals.
At times I think to myself are you kidding, I chose the wrong profession, instead of being a laborer I should have owned the business. 8)

Ambition plays a huge part in the latter, I could always read people very well and never fell under the bullsh*t spell so-called "salesmen" managed to put others under.
I was not blessed with ambition, I was blessed with the desire to do things right whatever it takes- this includes bloody knuckles,blisters,aches,trial and error and learning from mistakes I made. (the bloody knuckles came from an oily wrench slipping off and hitting a manifold)
Just one of my usual rants but yeah I was always good at convincing people to get a certain something, tools,chainsaws, trucks etc. too bad I wasn't the seller.
Back to my point I feel running this country is a business and needs to be run as such and this means stepping on a few toes,hurting a few feelings and kicking some asses when need be. Trump's not going to start any wars for the sake of starting them,he's already got a few countries nervous because America has been ran by a spineless dip sh*t breeding cowards for the last eight years.
If we do not protect our borders, show other countries who's boss, stop the importing of jobs and enforce the Constitution then what do we have?

Trump has picked those that know their business well. If a man is the best of the best at his job and called an "Extremist" then so be it.
I can only speak for myself but I am tired of living under the paper umbrella of a man I consider a personal enemy and a clear and present danger to the United States of America.

One can give his evaluation of choices made in the recent past and consider this a thorough insight or take another point of view and see America is begging for her life.
As a believer of the Constitution I see my America limping badly and the only crutch she has are her true patriots and people that share her pain.

I say America has always been great, we endured eight years of poisoning by an enemy within and we're still standing.
sammy the blade

Industry is what made America great after WWII, we remained great untill the sell out of our workers and factories to cheap foreign labor. Industry can make this country great again! It's time to look out for ourselves instead of helping nations who don't want to take care of their own problems. Most of which don't want us there anyway, just the money. We have people living under bridges and giving billions to countries that will never give anything back. Wat's up wit dat shit?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... -2020.html

This is a good one, that pecker gnat couldn't run a 7-11.
sammy the blade

He can run his mouth though. What a douchebag!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... -2020.html

This is a good one, that pecker gnat couldn't run a 7-11.
Thanks Dave, I needed a good laugh today :lol: I doubt he could find the WH if the SS didn't drive him there :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

He probably forgot how to drive, I think he's an obnoxious ass!