President Trump!!!!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

President Trump!!!!

Post by Vagrant »

The media was was off a bit :lol:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: President Trump!!!!

Post by natcherly »

So were the vast majority of pollsters, the Hollywood left, local magic thinking Democrats and most the Washington elites / power brokers. The system is corrupt and the voters signaled their disgust with the current regime.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

We shall see, I'd rather have Daisy Duck than Hilary!
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

The article is a waste of time but scroll down and read what some celebrities (mostly unknown irrelevants) say. Truly shows how they are completely detached from reality.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -loss.html
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

natcherly wrote:So were the vast majority of pollsters, the Hollywood left, local magic thinking Democrats and most the Washington elites / power brokers. The system is corrupt and the voters signaled their disgust with the current regime.
The voters may be disgusted, but they went for Hillary. The electoral college selected Trump. I think it has outlived its purpose. Each state regardless of size or population gets two Senators, why not one from each party?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I understand libs and conservs are always going to disagree but what I will never understand is the mindset that a simple "word" is more dangerous than an action.
Pure in-your-face corruption,lie after lie and Americans died over a "lie" and to top it all off this should have insulted and outraged ALL of the country not just half but a blind eye,close mindedness and refusal to see the facts is the problem here.

It is way over due that an outsider step up to the plate because clearly politicians have failed at every turn. My theory is that there are too many chiefs and not enough braves. Sometimes we can't see see the forest for the trees.
Policies have failed miserably and in Obama's case it was blatantly obvious he tried to break the United States of America's back. Enemy within.

We can sometimes get a better view when we are outside looking in and I feel it's high time this country be ran like a business so-to-speak.
We need a damn wall, tell me one country that you could just walk into no problem?
We are letting thin skin and feelings get in the way of reality. If this country continues this path it would collapse in a decade. You simply cannot have all these people flooding our borders and bringing them over by the tens of thousands.

World leaders have already softened their tone since Trump was elected, even Putin said he hopes we can have a better Russian/ USA relation.....and this is the same man that tried to intimidate us by sending jets to fly over our ships.

It's time we put the people and our land first and maybe get a little respect back in the process. The candy-ass, safe space, my feelings are hurt bullshit ain't cuttin' it. Grow a pair America and wake the f*** up!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

ILikeStilettos wrote:
natcherly wrote:So were the vast majority of pollsters, the Hollywood left, local magic thinking Democrats and most the Washington elites / power brokers. The system is corrupt and the voters signaled their disgust with the current regime.
The voters may be disgusted, but they went for Hillary. The electoral college selected Trump. I think it has outlived its purpose. Each state regardless of size or population gets two Senators, why not one from each party?
Dave, maybe you should read the Constitution and get extra credit for referring to the Federalists Papers that delved into the reason for an Electoral College.

Spoiler Alert: The Electoral College was instituted to help prevent states with large populations running roughshod over smaller states. The Founders were not in favor of unbridled democracy as they feared a tyranny of the majority. This is why we have a Representative Republic. Part of that protective mechanism was dismantled when popular election of Senators was put in place by the Seventeenth Amendment. Before that, Senators were selected by the state legislatures which served to add a buffer against direct democracy.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

I don't particularly like Trump but it's been time for a big change for quite awhile. Hopefully it will be a change for the better this time. Anymore, people vote for who they think will do the least amount of damage. Believe it or not there ate people who think Obama did a good job as president, I'm not one of them! Let's hope this change will be for the better not worse like it's been for so long.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I grew up 12 blocks from the Trump family in Hollis Queens NYC. His Daughter worked for the same real estate company I do you two years after college. Give him a chance folks. There are many things not to like about him, but the other one was far worse. What gets me the most is the lack of acceptance of his win and the senseless crying by so many Hillary supporters. The liberals are such sore losers that is amazes me. I am truly sicken by their complaining and failure to accept the results.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Tom19176 wrote:...The liberals are such sore losers that is amazes me. I am truly sicken by their complaining and failure to accept the results.
For leftists of any stripe, they are only accepting of those things that they agree with and which further their statist agenda. They are spectacularly intolerant of any contrary opinion. It is no surprise to me that they riot in the streets. Many seek ways of intimidating members of the Electoral College into changing their vote to elect Hills. While there is zero chance of that happening, were it successful, there would be massive push back, huge societal disruption and a true consitutional crisis. That these narcissistic cry babies would risk all this speaks volumes.
sammy the blade

Like it or not the Don is in for 4 years, unless he decides to quit! Things could be a whole lot worse, Hilary could have won. I think a lot of her supporters must have changed their minds, thank God.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

a lot of these cry babies are milleanills (sp) and are not, and were not brought up to lose, like participating trophies.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Some of these kids will be our leaders :roll:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote:Some of these kids will be our leaders :roll:
I know i've posted this before, but it really fits in with today's news!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa ... e=youtu.be
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers