republijerks

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

republijerks

Post by Vagrant »

wimps [like most of thet Bush family] who are voting for Hillery deserve our contempt !!!
Viking45

Re: republijerks

Post by Viking45 »

It shows their true colors when people like Ted Cruz and Rubio would rather let their butt-hurt feelings get in the way of supporting Trump and risk Hildabeast getting in. Yes Sir, real American patriots.

Not to pat myself on the back but I saw what Cruz was from day one.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Viking45 wrote:It shows their true colors when people like Ted Cruz and Rubio would rather let their butt-hurt feelings get in the way of supporting Trump and risk Hildabeast getting in. Yes Sir, real American patriots.

Not to pat myself on the back but I saw what Cruz was from day one.
They aren't following the party line, which should tell you something about how strong the feelings are. The issue I think is that Hillary is a professional politician and that at least gives them something to work with. Trump is a clown and narcissist, and his campaign managers probably work harder getting him to keep his mouth shut that actually campaigning against the Democrat. I'm to the point that I hardly care, it makes little difference who wins, because the slimiest of the slimy are busy protecting their position and power in Congress. Whatever you say about Trump or Clinton just means you've drunk the poisoned lemonade. You're directing your anger and energy at the scapegoat instead of being fired up about the real guilty parties.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Eight years of Obama have been more than enough, thank you. Electing Hills would mean another 4 years of a bumbling, leftist ideologue where political correctness rules all. (I would have said "trumps all" but restrained myself.) Trump would not be my first choice, but I have to reconcile myself to the simple choice facing me, anyone but Hillary.

Professional politicians voting for one of their own, even one from across the isle, is not surprising. The political class protects their basic, shared interests. Yes, they know they can "deal" with HIllary in the tried and true mutual back scratching that is the currency of these people. The most important goal of these politicos is the retention of position coupled with the quest for more and more personal power. We deserve much better, but voting for HRC is not the answer.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Your analysis is spot on, Natch. I just can't justify the jerk as POTUS. But like I said, I'm pretty indifferent at this point. I'd be thrilled to see congressional term limits. Just crossing my fingers.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."