Amen Brother

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Amen Brother

Post by Viking45 »

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Amen Brother

Post by natcherly »

This guy has turned into a perpetual embarrassment both for the 49ers and football in general. He started out like a house on fire, but when the other teams figured him out, his effectiveness plummeted. What's worse, he lost what little ability he had for check down on his receivers and began to take off running too soon. He became what I can only call gun shy. He just seems to panic and run, not wanting to get hit.

Anyway, he has lost what little value he once had. The team apparently couldn't trade him away at what they figured was reasonable compensation, so on he stayed. Aware of his irrelevance to the team, this not-so-bright db decided to "make a stand" designed to get people talking and take notice of him once again. If he was the activist he now claims to be, why wasn't he doing this in his breakout years. Why isn't he supporting his cherished with some of that money (totally unearned IMO) he now has. What a shallow, juvenile POS. Can't wait to see what happens to him in his next game, IF he even gets a chance to play. As #4 on the current QB roster, it is problematic.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Hopefully his blockers will lighten up on their blocking, just a little.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

David this may have been a smart move for this idiot. He may have known he was going to get sh*t canned and now he can cry "racism".
If you want to know my opinion I think this half-breed is trying too hard to be black. One of the biggest reasons I lost interest in sports is the extremely unsportsmanlike conduct by these over paid whiny ass athletes. In basketball (my least favorite sport) they jump up and down like a spoiled child when the ref makes a call and football with delayed hits.
I don't watch basketball but I heard someone mention how the refs never seem to call traveling anymore so I found this :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5HwF9-7XY

I like what Mr. Owens said about BET and how it's owned by white liberals :lol:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Anymore from my experience if your half white and half something else you refer to your race not as half white but the something else. Like, what's wrong with being white anymore?
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Seems this a-hole has started a trend. Interesting how easy these people can bite the hand that feeds.
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/09/1 ... -arms.html

Read some of the comments.

I wanted to post this comment in case it's gone-
I have been a Dolphins fan since the very beginning. I also spent over 25 years on active duty with the Army and another 19 plus years as an Army civilian. Until the coaches impose discipline with these millionaire crybaby players who disrespect me and my brothers, no team will be on my TV and I will actively try to avoid the sponsors of the games. I've had it with these spoiled little boys. Time for a real a** whuppin' and a reality check.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

I REMEMBER WHEN SPORTS FIGURES WERE SOME ONE KIDS LOOKED UP TO.

WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED ???
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:I REMEMBER WHEN SPORTS FIGURES WERE SOME ONE KIDS LOOKED UP TO.

WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED ???
This happened :idea:
Attachments
asshole.jpg
asshole.jpg (110.26 KiB) Viewed 3245 times