If I had a daughter

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

If I had a daughter

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

Re: If I had a daughter

Post by sammy the blade »

That's impressive, whole lot quicker than I do it! Arthritis and bone replacements in my thumbs, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Yeah, she does it a lot quicker than I used to be able to field strip my AK, the one I used to have, lost it and a few others in a tragic boating accident :(
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have never owned an AR and not even familiar enough with one to do that in five minutes :oops:

Pete why stop at one? I wish I had 5 daughters like that,I would sleep good at night. "Honey I heard a noise" "It's ok Sandy's got it" :lol:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:I have never owned an AR and not even familiar enough with one to do that in five minutes :oops:

Pete why stop at one? I wish I had 5 daughters like that,I would sleep good at night. "Honey I heard a noise" "It's ok Sandy's got it" :lol:
If I had 5 like that, i'd own the biggest gun store in Ga :!: :D
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

The AK is a lot easier to strip down! If the shtf I'd grab the AK and leave the AR in the safe.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have done a lot of research over the years and I do love the AR but if I wanted a rip-roaring death machine I would choose an AK.
Screw all the little gadgets and goodies.

This is what Russians say when you offer them all the bells and whistles for their AK 8)
AK Acess.jpg
AK Acess.jpg (117.63 KiB) Viewed 2908 times
ar15.jpg
ar15.jpg (72.45 KiB) Viewed 2908 times