Sucker bet

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Sucker bet

Post by Vagrant »

100$ for anyone who shows a case of someone killing people while yelling "praise Jesus" but you owe me 10$ for everyone killed by someone yelling " allahakar" :idea:
tequiza

Re: Sucker bet

Post by tequiza »

I doubt you'll get any takers on that bet Al :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Been seeing some funny comments on You Tube videos. One guy asks: "Where is this Ala's Snack Bar I keep hearing about? Must be popular place. :lol:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

This "President" (and I use the term loosely) has no concept of what this country is about. Instead of pissing and moaning about the feelings of the lawbreakers and illegals we need to stand for the life and liberty of the nation's people! These spaghetti-back boned arses have gone way too far. I don't give a damn about your sexuality. What I care about is addressing the Radical Muslim Terror threat that's being ushered in the back door by this b@$tard.

Death to the terrorists. Let's DO this! :x
Fishtail Picklock