Profanity Racism and other Offensive Stuff

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Profanity Racism and other Offensive Stuff

Post by Viking45 »

Oboy is saying world leaders are "rattled" at the thought of Trump. I hope the hell they are more than rattled. I hope they soil themselves at the thought of the USA unf**king itself after 8 years of pure destruction,demoralizing and a severe infrastructure breakdown and take back this blue marble.
Not to mention putting America in harms way...and then has the gall to say Trump is more concerned with "tweeting" than protecting the American people.
Did that *sshole really say that?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05 ... tcmp=hpbt1

I just had to stick that Dubya pic in there,it's too darn funny.
Attachments
006.jpg
006.jpg (54.49 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
007.jpg
007.jpg (48.01 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
008.jpg
008.jpg (57.41 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
009.jpg
009.jpg (13.76 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
010.jpg
010.jpg (117.81 KiB) Viewed 5439 times
O-01.jpg
O-01.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-02.jpg
O-02.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-03.jpg
O-03.jpg (73.31 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-04.jpg
O-04.jpg (36.83 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-05.jpg
O-05.jpg (42.6 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-06.jpg
O-06.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-07.jpg
O-07.jpg (28.16 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-08.jpg
O-08.jpg (79.67 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-09.jpg
O-09.jpg (77.66 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-10.jpg
O-10.jpg (20.04 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-11.jpg
O-11.jpg (49.79 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-12.jpg
O-12.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-13.jpg
O-13.jpg (18.48 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-14.jpg
O-14.jpg (85.11 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-15.jpg
O-15.jpg (20.41 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-16.jpg
O-16.jpg (31.32 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
O-17.jpg
O-17.jpg (67.23 KiB) Viewed 5440 times
gravknife

Re: Profanity Racism and other Offensive Stuff

Post by gravknife »

Viking
LMAO :-D
Everytime I think of that allahs arsehole one ,i cant stop laughing.
Classics mate.

Gravknife
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Yeah Ian he doesn't have a lot of fans around here. I mean what can be said about a man that gave Iran about a billion dollars?
From what I understand it was a debt but then again that money could have went to one of our allies not a sworn enemy of the USA.
The same day they were in the streets chanting "Death to America"

This one brings tears to my eyes every time I see it :lol:
Attachments
chinese.jpeg
chinese.jpeg (20.68 KiB) Viewed 5408 times
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Good thread, lets keep it going!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45rq2NKD774
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I don't understand. It seems that the best part of Obama was left on a rent-by-the-hour Tijuana room bed sheet after the whore stopped groaning. Obama is having difficulty keeping medication on his hemorrhoids... he can't stop licking his lips. :wink:
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

I like Obama... Then again, I'm fond of syphilis, and cholera.
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I think we should liven this up a little and my suggestion is that we predict what this vermin is going to do next. We know he ain't done yet,he's got something up his sleeve and hopefully it's not on a grand scale. I have learned not to underestimate this dog turd and what he can do to the USA.
I think his power has been gagged a little but who really knows. Will he go after guns this late in the game? I think he will go another route,my prediction is leaning more on the "picking and irritating" factor. Kind of like his 20 dollar bill and the men/women restroom bullsh*t, just Mickey Mouse sh*t to piss off the conservative folk.

My prediction is he is going to do something that involves the Hildebeast. Not quite sure but it's going to be a double whammy thing against Trump and promote the Wretch of Arkansas in some way. I can't be specific but that's my call.

Let's hear some predictions.
Fishtail Picklock

Take a look at the Hildebeast's hair color and you'll realize her real color hasn't been seen since the Reagan administration. Obama will spur on the Transgender bathroom horse s#it. Here's a good bet. This worthless refugee from an African Hut is going to promote her as the First Black Female Presidential candidate. That's about his speed.

How's that for political speculation?
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

You have a good point but this skid-mark has bigger fish to fry. The Beast is definitely in the mix but I am curious how he is going to attack the Donald.
It's amusing when they use the "He's gone bankrupt 87 times" (made up #) but comes back 80 gazillion dollars better than before.
Last time I checked that's a massive PLUS in the business sense. Correct me if I have my wires crossed on this but seems to me maybe a good thing?
There is no comparison to the world's finest businessman and the world's most corrupt imbecile.
Fishtail Picklock

Let's face what took place 52 years ago when Lyndon Baines Johnson said, "I'm going to make those ni**ers vote Democrat for the next 200 years". He did this by instituting the program he called "The Great Society" by crafting the "Welfare State" and creating the "Plantation Society" that has remained in existence for the poor and minorities ever since. The Democrats provide, through Federal subsidies, a minimal food (through the Food Stamp program) and "survival-level" income (Federal Welfare benefits). When they want these people to "dance to their tune" they pull these "purse strings" and they dance like puppets. This causes most of the poor and minorities with any intelligence at all to recoil in horror and desire something much better.

The way this crap stain is going to manipulate his "voting base" is to ensure that Hillary will keep providing those that think the Government is the answer with a "Bernie Sanders Solution". A "benifecent dictatorship" with more "give-away" goodies offered in the guise of "hope and change". I have seen better prospect for a brighter future at a botched electrocution.

He'll keep offering a "macaroni and cheese" diet to his constituency and call it "Filet Mignon".
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Here are a couple sites I found that you might want to check out- Some good stuff in there.
http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/
http://hardnoxandfriends.com/

Good video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm1l9g8UAY