Failure

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Failure

Post by Viking45 »

America is failing at an alarming rate. We are breeding cowards and simple minded fools.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04 ... tcmp=hpbt3

Another great reason I want Trump- http://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/list-o ... pton-more/

The funny thing is- what makes these a-holes think other countries would have them?
A buddy of mine said look at the upside,if Hillary got in the revolution would kick in and we can start thinning the herd and take our country back. :lol:
tequiza

Re: Failure

Post by tequiza »

Be more than happy to chip in for plane tickets for all of them!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Pete I've got a news flash for these sh*tbirds- What country would want any of them?
Seriously I have thought about this for a couple of weeks when I heard these people making this statement.

Canada Is not that easy to get citizenship,I have heard of many rich/famous people being rejected,so it's not all about money and because you want it doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Mexico or any other country south of the border is so dangerous they wouldn't last 24 hours before being hacked to pieces with a machete or shot to ribbons.
Central America or Brazil would be worse. Europe? Most of it will be under Sharia law soon so good luck with that.
Africa,Al Sharpton and Sam Jackson wouldn't last a week over there.
Funny how the most "undesirable elite" are the ones talking about leaving the country as if to make some kind of statement or point like anyone cares if they dropped of the planet yesterday. John Stewart is one person I would truly love punching in the skull and a close second is Bill Maher,both are America hating commie bastards.

When you think about it the USA is truly the safest place on earth. Any other country in the world Americans are undesirable and wouldn't last very long.
New Zealand and Australia maybe :?:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Dave, not only the safest country, but the only one that Sharpton and Jackson can bleed the poor people out of their last dollar by holding rally's and telling them their going to do something for them, keeping them on the government dole and in poverty, while they laugh all the way to the bank, makes me sick everything I hear their name!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Really scary when you think about it, especially if you have young kids! Best off to fill your cupboards and stock up on ammo for your weapons. And if you don't have any guns you better get them while you still can! Just wonder how much longer it's gonna take for some nut case jihad is going to sneak a nuke through Canada or Mexico and change the world as we no it for generations to come. That may be what it takes to change what our world has come to. It may take a generation or two but if things keep going the way they have been it's coming, possibly sooner than we think.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

Viking45 wrote:America is failing at an alarming rate. We are breeding cowards and simple minded fools.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04 ... tcmp=hpbt3

Another great reason I want Trump- http://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/list-o ... pton-more/

The funny thing is- what makes these a-holes think other countries would have them?
A buddy of mine said look at the upside,if Hillary got in the revolution would kick in and we can start thinning the herd and take our country back. :lol:
. I hope they get one way tickets!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thought I would share this link down here instead of starting a whole new thread.
Some pretty darn good laughs and some good shorts and videos. Not quite half way down check out the video with the gentleman in the white shirt and glasses.

http://gottagetdrunkfirst.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html

I have been giving it a lot of thought lately and I have decided to be open minded about Islam.
The way I see it I may have to open a few minds to get my point across. 8)
Attachments
223.jpg
223.jpg (15.71 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
sammy the blade

I have a few of those, kinda pricy but you know when might need to stop a car! Savin the fmj for perpetrators.