One for Viking 45

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

One for Viking 45

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Re: One for Viking 45

Post by Viking45 »

Pete I don't know what to say brother. Had there been Islam or Gay the time limit would have been without measure.
Sometimes our God works in wondrous ways.
Small victory but a victory none-the-less.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Yup, like most liberal anti-gunners, she ran her mouth to long about nothing and it backfired on her, shot herself in the foot so to speak. :lol:
Every victory, no matter how small is important when fighting for gun rites :!:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I'll bet she's no longer on Hillary's Christmas card list. Liberals have a knack for long winded speeches packed with absolutely no content. I now wonder how many liberal democrat gun owners will be packing in the capitol now?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

You can only believe a very small portion of what you read in the news today but they say (according to polls :?: have any of you been asked to participate in these polls?) that several million Democrats have turned their votes to Republican.
If this is true I would bet they were the more old fashioned "Conservative Democrats" that today those two words are not spoken in the same sentence.
They also said millions of liberals bought guns in the last few years. I think their are more libs with guns then we tend to think.

Pete I honestly believe if our gun rights were that vulnerable Obrother would have already done away,but being the sniveling saboteur he is he was pleased he could piss a a few million Americans off by making it more difficult.
I'm sure he is advised to stay away from that area to an extent because they know what would happen.
Think the black riots were bad,imagine what 100 million pissed off "armed" white folk would do. If that were the case I'd hate to be on the street if I had a dark suntan.
I hope I'm wrong but numbnuts may be saving the best for last. They said this is his "legacy" time so we know that can't be good.
One can only wonder what he's going to try next.

Bonz- I doubt that heathen bitch celebrates Christmas :lol:

Two good short vids-
Col Peters
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/48406557 ... show-clips
I know many you like Sheriff Clarke
http://video.foxnews.com/v/484196616400 ... show-clips
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Dave, our gun rights are very vulnerable, even Clinton admits that the talk about banning them cost gore the election, it's a constant fight everyday to keep the antis in check and if ( God forbid ) hildabeast wins the election the push to ban them will be even stronger!
Here's a short clip from the biggest nutjob in the senate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Good luck finding them! In good old Indiana there are no laws against private sales of guns. So when they come looking in Indiana my guess is that anyone owning one will already have sold them. At least that's my story!
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

You're right Pete,I guess we have some good fighters on our side. I guess what I am trying to say is we are willing to fight with everything we've got. Tooth,nail,blood and guts where the bad guys don't have that kind of will.
I don't know of any 'anti' that has spent a lifetime going against. Not saying there are none,I just can't think of any off hand.
We have the world to gain,they only have the satisfaction of stirring up trouble. After all libs only want the exact opposite of what normal people want.
In the 60's they cried for free speech now they want everyone to suppress their opinions. No need to analyze a mind like that. Shallow and infantile.

Sammy- Indiana has a very good governor,Mike Pence is a cool cat. The man looks like a president.
I was hoping he would have run but he may not want the headache.
sammy the blade

Maybe next time?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Off subject but I didn't want to start a new thread for one beat-up a-hole 8) Hooray for Texas (Longview)

Police say that about 10:56 p.m., officers were dispatched to a home in the 800 block of Spring Street. When they arrived, the victim told them that a suspect, later identified as Kevin Mitchell Gonzales, 28, of Longview, attempted to enter the garage without permission.

The homeowner and Gonzales began to fight and Gonzales pulled out a handgun. During the struggle, Gonzales fired one round from a .45 caliber pistol. The homeowner was able to get the gun away from Gonzales and hold him down until police arrived.

Seems Paco wandered into the wrong garage eh ese' ? This Texan expunged the uninvited guest's "four five" from his person and proceeded with an appropriate and adequate ass-beatin'. Cheers to the Longview Texas citizen that felt the need to protect his family and property in a fastidiously manner.

Honestly folks "justice" is a wonderful thing....as long as you are on the right side.
mug.jpg
mug.jpg (71.55 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
CharletonHeston.jpg
CharletonHeston.jpg (60.01 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
davi.jpg
davi.jpg (120.99 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I'd say Mr. Gonzales has a nice haircut. The pistol whipping did a wonder for his otherwise ugly face...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

He should have shot him in the struggle for the gun. Do the world a favor!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Viking45 wrote: I hope I'm wrong but numbnuts may be saving the best for last. They said this is his "legacy" time so we know that can't be good.
One can only wonder what he's going to try next.
Just made this comment a couple days ago...sure didn't take him long. I'm sure this is only the first in a string of crap he's going to do.
This one does not surprise me,I thought he would have done it sooner.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04 ... tcmp=hpbt3

This may have something to do with it- "Starting with nine slaves, Jackson held as many as 44 by 1820, and later held up to 150 slaves, making him among the planter elite. Throughout his lifetime Jackson may have owned as many as 300 slaves. African American men, women, and children were enslaved by Jackson on three sections of the Hermitage plantation."
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Never underestimate the number of BS ideas this little commie can come up with, maybe he'll put his pic on the penny, even though he's not even worth that much :!:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Now even our currency has been enlisted in the continuing "Apology Tour". I don't know how this will play out, but one of the attractions of the US$ is that it has historically been seen as a serous and stable medium of exchange. Our currency has reflected that. By putting PC propaganda on the front and back, IMO it will serve to devalue the dollar's reputation, especially over seas where people are used to the more traditional designs and could care less about our PC infatuations.

Reminds me of an observation from Dashiell Hammett, "The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." It could be restated, "The cheaper the money, the gaudier the look."