Political quiz

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Political quiz

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
TRYKER

Re: Political quiz

Post by TRYKER »

AFTA DA QUIZ I SIDE WIT ''THE DONALD''
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

According to the results of my answers- 7% Sanders, 1% Clinton, 83% Cruz and 96% Trump
Next to each question is a meter that says "less or most" and I vote no on issues like abortion and weed but these things are not really major issues for me so I'm in the middle on it,same for the space program.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

85% Trump, 79% Cruz, my ideology is,

Right-Wing

Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote:Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.
Pete I would have responded sooner but it's been so long since I've heard those terms I had to look them up :lol:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:
tequiza wrote:Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.
Pete I would have responded sooner but it's been so long since I've heard those terms I had to look them up :lol:
Yeah, I have a feeling those terms will soon be extinct :(
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Trump has been stronger on the 2nd ammendment than the NRA :!:
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

95 percent Sanders

33 percent Trump
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:85% Trump, 79% Cruz, my ideology is,

Right-Wing

Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.
Mr. Tequiza,

I'm leaning toward Donald. There's just something about Cruz, I don't know, can't quite put my finger on it...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Mr Bonzo,
I'm leaning towards the Donald too, and about Cruz, you just may have a valid point there! :lol:

Best regards,

teq
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I am still bothered by the fact so many Americans do not want what's best for the country. This includes Dems,Reps and many people at Fox news.
They are letting personal feelings cloud their reasoning.
It doesn't take a scientist to see politicians can't handle the job. The USA is in very serious danger right now,there is no telling what that mooslim has done or what secrets he has told our enemies behind closed doors. We know of the atrocities he has done publicly,only time will tell what he has done we don't know about.
The Chinese and Russians flying jets over war ships and we do nothing and that little rat faced bastard in N.Korea has said many times he's going to send a nuke to DC. If we took him out I bet NK would be cool and act right. Those people don't want any shit,they just want a normal life.
His army reminds me of metal toys from the 50's :lol:

I like Cruz but I don't think his immigration policy is harsh enough and I really don't think many leaders would take him seriously. I mean like Bonz said,who's gonna take Grandpa Munster for real?
You think Russia would buzz one of our ships or planes if Donny was in? Oboy recently took some planes from our Marines so he is weakening our military bit by bit.
I no longer have any respect,none what-so-ever for Robert DeNiro. I thought at one time he was one of the greatest actors but the fact he is very vocal about his support of Hildebeast those glorious scenes in Godfather II just go down the toilet.

Vaclav Klaus, former president of the Czech Republic, as saying the American people must be a "confederacy of fools" to have elected Obama.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

IF THE RAT BASTERD FROM N.K. IS THINKIN OF NUKIN D.C.... I MIGHT SEND HIM THE LAT. LON'S ON THAT. IF HE QUITS THERE.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:IF THE RAT BASTERD FROM N.K. IS THINKIN OF NUKIN D.C.... I MIGHT SEND HIM THE LAT. LON'S ON THAT. IF HE QUITS THERE.
Well now you may have something there. Wait till the whole gang is there- Big O,Bill,Hil,Nancy,Al and throw John K in for good measure.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

AND THE WHOLE HOUSE AN SENATE !!!