Bermuda

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Bermuda

Post by Vagrant »

If the Bermudas triangle is so deadly, why don't insuance companies charge more for tavelling through it :?:

if the Bermuda
Viking45

Re: Bermuda

Post by Viking45 »

Maybe they figure if you end up on the bottom of the Atlantic you've had enough bad luck :lol:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Vagrant wrote:If the Bermudas triangle is so deadly, why don't insuance companies charge more for tavelling through it :?:
An excellent question to ask those who believe in this clap trap. Clearly the actuaries in the employ of companies that write marine insurance see no additional risk traveling through that part of the ocean. And they do charge additional premiums for such things as war risk, but not for bonehead belief risk.... :mrgreen:
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Good Point AL.....Have you been watching all those UFO/Bigfoot/Bermuda Triangle shows lately?...lol.....Any body think there is really a "Bigfoot" out there? Seems that there is some evidence of some type of ape but who knows.....
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

Tom19176 wrote:Good Point AL.....Have you been watching all those UFO/Bigfoot/Bermuda Triangle shows lately?...lol.....Any body think there is really a "Bigfoot" out there? Seems that there is some evidence of some type of ape but who knows.....
i do believe your refering to my "X" mudda-in -law !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Next I'll trash crop circles :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:Next I'll trash crop circles :wink:
:lol: These things are not made by a couple guys stumbling out of a pub at night,but made by someone with incredible mathematical skills.

Take for example many of the circles are based on complex theorems such as "Euler's Identity" or "Euler's Equation" and the "Mandelbrot Set".
Trust me I had to look this crap up,when we got to long division in school I was lost.

This first one may be based on the Mandelbrot set,they say this would be extremely difficult just to draw it on paper. This thing is 780 feet across.
Whoever is doing something like this are very ambitious to say the least...and seriously pissing some farmer off!
Are they done by "Centipede People" from the Triangulum Galaxy? Kinda doubt it :lol:
Still kinda cool.
Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg
Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg (66.01 KiB) Viewed 4363 times
crop-circles-11.jpg
crop-circles-11.jpg (302.95 KiB) Viewed 4363 times
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Ever see someone making a road? They tow a roller with a tractor, many tractors are. g.p,s and computer controlled, easy crop -circle :idea:
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

I think bigfoot is Jerr playing a joke on us. When you retire you have to find something to do with your spare time, Ho Ho! He maybe playing aliens toonessess.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!