San Frans last gun shop to close

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

San Frans last gun shop to close

Post by tequiza »

San Fran will now be a safe place, no more worry about thugs getting guns and ammo :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/24/su ... cmp=hplnws
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: San Frans last gun shop to close

Post by natcherly »

High Bridge Arms was a cool gun shop. It was first opened by F Bob Chow, a master gunsmith and target shooter. I took several pieces into him for work. None better. He sold the shop before he passed and the new owners kept the place pretty much as it was. Not sure of their gunsmithing abilities, but I had moved most of my weapons out of SF to the mountains in response to previous brain dead proposals by our Board of Stupidvisors. This town is run by a bunch of opportunistic charlatans who thrive on making laws that do nothing but hassle the honest people and protect the tide of human debris that washes into town on a regular basis. The Supervisor who proposed the legislation appeared at first to be a rare bird; a semi conservative who at least thought things through. Boy did he fool me. I guess to survive in this ultra lib environment, he had to show his lefty bona fides by targeting the last gun store in the city.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

San Fransisco is such a beautiful city,what a shame it is run by brain dead libs.
In fact I still believe California is the most beautiful state. It has everything from rolling green pastures,mountains,deserts,lakes,rivers,creeks,forests,beaches and every kind of tree I can think of.

Most people may not consider California when they think of the beef industry but it's one of the biggest and dairy too.
Attachments
Cal.jpg
Cal.jpg (243.98 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

The mentality is the same in Sacramento as SF. The traitors running this state have the same mindset as the criminals on the bottom row below.
12009626_966139553431572_6309586774601994511_n.jpg
12009626_966139553431572_6309586774601994511_n.jpg (117.55 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Great pic of obama
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!