Auf Wiedersehen

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Auf Wiedersehen

Post by Viking45 »

Germany is letting 300,000 Syrian immigrants in and that they are expecting more to possibly total a cool million.
So instead of fighting the IS everyone is just going to turn their countries into a playground for terrorists and freeloaders.
What a shame.
Attachments
The Enemy.jpg
The Enemy.jpg (93.49 KiB) Viewed 6195 times
Angela Merkel.jpg
Angela Merkel.jpg (23.78 KiB) Viewed 6195 times
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Auf Wiedersehen

Post by Vagrant »

About 70% of the immigrants are males.we should arm them and let them fight their own fight :idea:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

That picture is a perfect example of what I have been saying for the past 7 1/2 years.
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:That picture is a perfect example of what I have been saying for the past 7 1/2 years.
Same here,I saw this all along but the media chose not to make it public. Even took FOX News years before they started getting serious and now they are bashing our only hope against Hildebeast. Maybe Trump isn't the greatest man but he's all we got and so let's talk sh*t about him and put further doubt in the minds of of those who are undecided.
It truly boggles the mind.

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

Must be related. 8)
angela-merkel.jpg
angela-merkel.jpg (53.47 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
This alone is reason enough the USA doesn't need a female president.
Hillary.jpg
Hillary.jpg (26.4 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Good Lord Dave, had to get the eye wash bleach out after looking at that :shock:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Except for the lame and lazy, nobody in their right mind would vote for her! :shock:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Fishtail Picklock

In that second photograph, the (w)itch looks as if she hasn't taken a dump in a month! (This just illustrates how full of s#i# she really is).

She has more chins than the San Francisco Phone Directory! (Do they still print those)? :?:
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I hope she doesn't visit talkblade, especially if she wins.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

My idea behind posting those pictures is to prove the point that these facial expressions are not something a normal or sane person would make.
I wouldn't want an *sshole like that washing my car,these people are clearly irrational and unstable.
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Our English prayers are with you.
We don't want that in the Whitehouse,it would be another politically correct token....how many more can your country survive?
We will need your help before the end.
Come on Trump

Gravknife
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:In that second photograph, the (w)itch looks as if she hasn't taken a dump in a month! (This just illustrates how full of s#i# she really is).
We can only hope that the dumbed down electorate in this country wakes up and decides that electing someone as morally flawed as Hills would be a major mistake. But Progressives/Liberals preach that making judgements is somehow wrong. In their world view, all points of view and beliefs are equally valid, especially if they coincide with the left's positions. If not, then heavy criticism of the "offender" is just fine. Happens every day.
Fishtail Picklock wrote:She has more chins than the San Francisco Phone Directory! (Do they still print those)? :?:
Yes, they do publish a San Francisco Telephone Directory. It is much thinner than in the "old days". The latest edition lists only 14 Chins. Honk Kong has more.

I suspect some of her chins are actually hidden, as the mathematics supporting string theory suggests, wrapped up in one or more of the 26 higher dimensions of spacetime. All of her should go there....
Fishtail Picklock

Trump will win, but it will be no time to let up on the Left. These fools have done more damage in 8 years than the Hippies ever did during the 20 years of the "Beat"/Hippie movements ever did.
Fishtail Picklock