Just Wow

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Just Wow

Post by Viking45 »

Ever wondered what Obama voters looked like? http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/20/1 ... se-watters
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Just Wow

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Viking,

I saw this when it was broadcast...

WE ARE DOOMED!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

All Berkeley students :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote:All Berkeley students :!:
That's the scary part,these are college educated people.
I always thought the East Coast was the Atlantic,wasn't aware it was the Red Sea :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:Mr. Viking,

I saw this when it was broadcast...

WE ARE DOOMED!
Ditto :shock:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45 wrote:
I always thought the East Coast was the Atlantic,wasn't aware it was the Red Sea :lol:
But, osambo wants more college grads :shock:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45 wrote:
And, the west-coast is the Indian ocean :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:And, the west-coast is the Indian ocean :wink:
Al I think David and Bonz will agree the West Coast is the "Dead Sea" :idea:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

WELL, THERE'S A FEW GOOD REASONS FOR BIRTH CONTROL !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:
Al I think David and Bonz will agree the West Coast is the "Dead Sea" :idea:
Mr. Viking,

More like the brain dead sea. The birthing season in Santa Cruz is over, and they are trekking to Mt. Zoomie by the boat loads. About a good 2 months early. The unwashed, unkempt, and uneducated are already plinking their guitars on the street corners and dumpster diving for tasty tidbits. I'll have to take some pics next time I take a stroll downtowne...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Ah yes, another spawning season for the Lemurian glassy eyed pooters, 'eh? I recall how much you enjoyed your celebrity status, a-busily strolling downtowne in your hemp woven leiderhausen outfit, with the vacant stares a-swooning at your handmade sandals.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Viking45 wrote: Al I think David and Bonz will agree the West Coast is the "Dead Sea" :idea:
Bonzo wrote: More like the brain dead sea.
BINGO!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

In defense of the once fine state of California, plenty of examples like these idiots can be found in all 50 (or is it 57 as Obasmic once opined). OMG. And we are not the Dead Sea, although the Salton Sea is pretty close to being really dead.

The concept of a freely available (and often cost free) education as promoted by our founding fathers was to develop an educated electorate. Nonetheless, they feared raw democracy as evidenced by the adoption of a representative republic. To protect against run away democracy, they designed the Constitution to make certain processes removed from direct participation by the electorate. Two of these were the process for electing Senators and the Electoral College in presidential elections. Originally Senators were elected by the state legislature, but amendment 17 put an end to that. Now the Electoral College is under fire.

The maroons featured in that clip are evidence the education system is churning out a fair number of know-nothings who can be easily led. Looks like the founding fathers needed to put in even more protections against the likes of these.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

True David, this admin is and has been breeding a class of "No Child Left Behind" students and this was once a term solely for elementary children.
It has bled over to our upper echelon such as coffee house baristas,record shop owners and college graduates. :lol:

It has been said time and time again but when the facts slap you in the mouth on a daily basis it is hard to ignore that the USA ranks below Poland,which is simply because of poverty not the smart factor.
South Korea ranks #1 in mathematics,science and business skills where as Finland ranks # 1 in every aspect of learning.
America comes in at a whopping #14 world wide and understand this is a very generous ranking system.
All of the 13 countries above the USA the students can not only name all the Presidents,Amendments and quote the Constitution but can tell you in order what President wrote what and the year.
They got me. :oops:
Very few American students can quote the Pledge Of Allegiance.
Not sure I blame the education system or government for this atrocity but it's a damn shame any way you look at it.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Viking45 wrote:Not sure I blame the education system or government for this atrocity but it's a damn shame any way you look at it.
Add in the PC movement, which is literally an attempt at thought control, and mix in the media which supports much of this nonesense. A recipe for disaster brought to you by those on the left that hate this country. Starts at the top.