News Today

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

News Today

Post by Viking45 »

The only thing I have to say is- How can something fail or "be failing" if it never existed?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/409967916800 ... show-clips
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: News Today

Post by Vagrant »

Failure IS barak bin osambo :idea:
His anti-Israeli bullstuff and his apologise for the U.S. tour, both suck :idea:
DonC

Post by DonC »

Can't think of much he's tried that has succeeded.
DonC
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:Failure IS barak bin osambo :idea:
His anti-Israeli bullstuff and his apologise for the U.S. tour, both suck :idea:
I want so badly to rant on that subject but I will refrain. He has been quite bold about his "Islam" thing in the last year or so. It certainly does nothing to deny it anyway.
Again I really don't want to go off the deep end like I usually do but there is no mention of this here so far but I will say this- When you come out of the woods you check for ticks right way because you don't want them to "dig-in".
Nothing is being done about these demons and now they are smashing entire ancient cities and museums and this has barely made headlines.
Some may not give a crap but the very liberal college professors and archaeologists that admire this godless miscreant must be in major distress over this. It certainly saddens my heart to think of 3000 year old history being destroyed never to be seen again and survived two Roman invasions,two world wars and God knows what else.

It was said by many sources these people have little fear but one thing that made them shat themselves in past skirmishes was the A-10 and what does numbnuts do? Cuts out our one true tool to end this sh*t.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/21/le ... agon-cuts/

Question: What was the last face an ISIL fighter saw before he went to meet Allah?

RIGHT CLICK ON THE PIC AND HIT "VIEW IMAGE" and you will see something you are glad is on your side.

Answer: This-
Attachments
A-10.JPG
A-10.JPG (302.89 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

A little off subject but thought I'd just put this here instead of making a new thread.
This really shows people's true color and not meaning that as a racist comment. http://video.foxnews.com/v/412162315400 ... show-clips
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The TRUTH is often racist :idea: [one way or another]
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:The TRUTH is often racist :idea: [one way or another]
So true Al,whenever someone plays the "race card" which is every single day in the news- Then this is an obvious contempt for another race....especially the incredible amount of petty and insignificant times it's brought up.