Superbowl

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Superbowl

Post by Vagrant »

GREAT game :!:
jim d,

Re: Superbowl

Post by jim d, »

Yes it was a great game. I didn't care who won but wanted a game that wasn't over until it was over, and got it. So many superbowls have been so one sided that there was no excitement.

Jim
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I enjoyed it

My grandfather did not however, he wound up telling me I could go engage intercourse with myself and the horse I rode in on too. :lol:
Some people are sore losers.

Also, my boss is a patriots fan so I had a great next day at work too.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Vagrant,

This about sums it up!
squawks.jpg
squawks.jpg (29.27 KiB) Viewed 3802 times
Hopefully, the Raiders will attempt to play some football next season...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Everyone talks about bad calls and bad official rulings but, the play of the game [interception], was by someone you never heard off from a school nobody ever heard off :!:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Vagrant,

This about sums it up!
squawks.jpg
Hopefully, the Raiders will attempt to play some football next season...

Best regards,

Bonz

NFL RULES state that after calling 2 time outs in a row ''you have to pass''
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Didn't even know it came and went. If I were a sports fan I would have wanted the Seahawks.
Like Jim said I enjoy a close game but I will say one thing about last year and that is Seattle was an absolute machine. No mistakes and every play was as precise.
I honestly don't recall ever seeing such perfection from a team. It was a blow out but it shows that Seattle was head and shoulders above anything put in front of them.
There could have been 22 players against their defense with no change.

Being from Missouri I suppose has killed what little sports interest I have(or ever had). The Tigers just can't do it,don't get me started on the Chiefs and the damn shame of it is Missouri had a great thing with both baseball and football Cardinals but sold to Arizona.
Now we have the Rams but as a old school believer the words "St. Louis Rams" still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They have kicked some butt however it's just not the same.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote: Now we have the Rams but as a old school believer the words "St. Louis Rams" still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Mr. Viking,

The bad taste has found it's way around the league. It used to be the Cleveland Rams. Then there was the Baltimore Colts. How about those LA Chargers! Oh, then my favorite team, the Oakland-LA-Oakland Raiders. There's more, but what is to come may be more disturbing because of political correctness.

The Washington Indigenous Native Inhabitants?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Houston Oilers