5 most dangerous guns

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dark2023

Re: 5 most dangerous guns

Post by dark2023 »

I'm sure if one were to read "statistics" you would see many robberies and gang related crimes involve something like the Interdynamic KG-9 and Intratec TEC DC-9.
They are easy to get,easy to conceal and it's easy to obtain ammo for these weapons.
The most common gun used in the commission of crimes across this continent tends to be .22 and .25 pistols. Usually the cheap offerings from jimenez, pheonix and the likes.

As far as the Skorpian goes, if you dont like .32acp, they make newer version in .380, 9x18mak and even 9x19 parabellum. Also, the skorpain is a lot slower than it could be, they are built with a system to slow the bolt down to keep it controllable.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

It's cool little gun. I used to read those dime novels from the late 70's of rogue spies,secret agents from made-up organizations that had simple plots but went into(gory) detail when some bad guy was shot. Always detailed the car in use too,like a Plymouth Fury with a beefed-up 383.
Two paragraphs told the story leading up the encounter but a full page of the blood splattered scene including the sound of the spent casing hitting the "smoothly polished concrete floor" I mean is that part even necessary? :lol:
Wish I could recall those old paperbacks. They were fairly entertaining and one in particular(was like a 007 type reoccurring in a series) had pretty good story lines and always went into detail about the weapons used and they were real guns. It's where I first heard of the Czech Skorpion. 8)
joepfern

Post by joepfern »

Guys can you show some images of the 5 most dangerous guns?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Schwerer Gustav- Barrel length 106 feet,made in Germany 1941 by Krupp
Schwerer-Gustav.jpg
Schwerer-Gustav.jpg (17.06 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
DSC09214.jpg
DSC09214.jpg (24.55 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
The A 10 is actually built around the 30mm gun (GAU-8 Avenger) a Gatling gun(cannon)
a10_2.jpg
a10_2.jpg (44.26 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
a10gun.jpg
a10gun.jpg (76.82 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
A10-Bullet1.jpg
A10-Bullet1.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I am searching for the gun that punched a hole in this 26 inch armor from the Japanese Yamoto,the largest,heaviest built ship in the world.
Attachments
japanese_yamato.jpg
japanese_yamato.jpg (81.54 KiB) Viewed 2510 times