thirsty for knowledge !

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Straydog 5247

thirsty for knowledge !

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Vagrant , maybe you can help , I want to learn "everything" about Italian switchblades ! I'm most interested in history & development , I've search the web , and found some info , but ,not enough to suit me ! Two websites that come to mind are "Switchblade city " and "Des Mort " (pretty good ,I think ) also I've bought a couple of books ! help!!!! I'm "thirsty for knowledge " 8)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Straydog,

The two sites you mentioned are quite good and are listed with some others at the top of the "Switchblades" section of the forum. Check out the others.

In January, a book co-written by Ragtimered and I forget who else (sorry) about the Italian Switchblade will be published.

Jim (not Vagrant :D )
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Thanks Jim, I would have said the same thing.
Without reading the whole list TSF if you can be very serious [not a place to see just how much you can get away with] and knife 101.
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Thanks Jim , Iv'e noticed the book you speak of in "switchblade city" and believe I'll order it ! (1st we gotta see how much "damage" Christmas has on the bank account ! ) looks like a informative warehouse of knowledge ,maybe just what I'm lookin' for ! thanks Happy holidays :D