A little advice

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Veech12

Re: A little advice

Post by Veech12 »

JerrBear wrote:
Krab-E wrote:OMG, Are people making jokes about White Trash? :shock: -I am so upset & offended :roll: .
"White Trash," the forgotten minority...
Now that....is very funny. :lol:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Krab-E wrote:I feel like a persecuted minority: White, Middle-Aged & Hetrosexual :( !
Oh, & why come veech didn't have a go at John Lennon? Did not he say/sing; Woman is the nigger of the World? -Racist & Sexist.
Oh alright,I'll have a go. I'm surprised a middle aged Brit would do his countryman such a huge diservice. The context in which those words were written describes completely the type of man Lennon was. He uses the ni**er reference regarding women to suggest the status of women in the world, on par with the disrespect,prejudice, and inequality suffered by the ni**er. You are just kidding about suggesting anything else...right :?:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

And here I was trying to make peace :lol:
ZeroPage

Post by ZeroPage »

Ooooooh yeah. Hev is quite right in pointing out that he is civil in respect of other posters, not you veech. In fact, I myself usually come off as even more civil than Hev. But that's only because when it is time to put civility aside, I would make Genghis Khan drop a load in his shorts and scream in terror like a girl. Look up carthago delende est for what I consider a good starting point.

As I look back on the history of the 20th century, the worst in America all stemmed from "progressives". Remember the Nazi eugenics program? They learned it by watching American "progressives". In fact, as close to our entry into WW2 as the late 1930s, "progressives" were railing that we were losing the "eugenics race" to Germany. What ended the forced sterilizations of the American eugenics system was not "progressives", but Conservatives, following and supporting the values of traditional Americanism. Jim Crow in the south was ended by a Conservative congress again, upholding the values of Americanism. The matter of the criminal internment of Japanese-Americans and wholesale theft of their property that occurred under a "progressive" administration was apologized for and compensation paid only two generations later by a Conservative administration again, upholding the values of Americanism.

If I sound like I'm lecturing down at you, it's because I am. You, and your fellow travelers, are not my countrymen. Your culture is something strange and anti-American at its core. The old adage that "to know all is to understand all" is a pernicious lie. Some things, the more you know of them, the more you loathe them. My culture, values individual liberty, individual responsibility, individual achievement, and the courage to do what is right no matter the opinions of others. And those values are why you and your fellows hate us so. We remind you of how craven, pandering, spiteful, and generally pathetic you all are.

Congratulations, you have managed through calculated hatred and envy to have achieved a grand debasement of the majority of this nation's people. I'd party while I could, because history has many unkind things to say when nations and civilizations come under the heel of the debased.
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
-Lao Tzu
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Outstanding post Z :!: :!: :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

tequiza wrote: Outstanding post Z :!: :!: :!:
I AGREE!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Viking45 wrote:And here I was trying to make peace :lol:
*** Even an attempt is noted,and appreciated.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

ZeroPage wrote:Ooooooh yeah. Hev is quite right in pointing out that he is civil in respect of other posters, not you veech. In fact, I myself usually come off as even more civil than Hev. But that's only because when it is time to put civility aside, I would make Genghis Khan drop a load in his shorts and scream in terror like a girl. Look up carthago delende est for what I consider a good starting point.

As I look back on the history of the 20th century, the worst in America all stemmed from "progressives". Remember the Nazi eugenics program? They learned it by watching American "progressives". In fact, as close to our entry into WW2 as the late 1930s, "progressives" were railing that we were losing the "eugenics race" to Germany. What ended the forced sterilizations of the American eugenics system was not "progressives", but Conservatives, following and supporting the values of traditional Americanism. Jim Crow in the south was ended by a Conservative congress again, upholding the values of Americanism. The matter of the criminal internment of Japanese-Americans and wholesale theft of their property that occurred under a "progressive" administration was apologized for and compensation paid only two generations later by a Conservative administration again, upholding the values of Americanism.

If I sound like I'm lecturing down at you, it's because I am. You, and your fellow travelers, are not my countrymen. Your culture is something strange and anti-American at its core. The old adage that "to know all is to understand all" is a pernicious lie. Some things, the more you know of them, the more you loathe them. My culture, values individual liberty, individual responsibility, individual achievement, and the courage to do what is right no matter the opinions of others. And those values are why you and your fellows hate us so. We remind you of how craven, pandering, spiteful, and generally pathetic you all are.

Congratulations, you have managed through calculated hatred and envy to have achieved a grand debasement of the majority of this nation's people. I'd party while I could, because history has many unkind things to say when nations and civilizations come under the heel of the debased.
**** ZERO-relevance. I'm glad my attempts at achieving some understanding of others has led you to believe I've "achieved a grand debasement of the majority of this nation's people". I guess I'll just remind you...you've lost,again. You will live within this country's evolution or forever be sad and pathetically wanting for what used to be. If it sounds like I'm talking down to you and rubbing your face in smut,it's because I am. :lol:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Veech12 wrote:**** ZERO-relevance. I'm glad my attempts at achieving some understanding of others has led you to believe I've "achieved a grand debasement of the majority of this nation's people". I guess I'll just remind you...you've lost,again. You will live within this country's evolution or forever be sad and pathetically wanting for what used to be. If it sounds like I'm talking down to you and rubbing your face in smut,it's because I am. :lol:
Why did we lose? The answer is simple, we lost because the thin majority believed a lie under ObaMao's promulgation they will get something for nothing.

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Bonzo wrote:
Veech12 wrote:**** ZERO-relevance. I'm glad my attempts at achieving some understanding of others has led you to believe I've "achieved a grand debasement of the majority of this nation's people". I guess I'll just remind you...you've lost,again. You will live within this country's evolution or forever be sad and pathetically wanting for what used to be. If it sounds like I'm talking down to you and rubbing your face in smut,it's because I am. :lol:
Why did we lose? The answer is simple, we lost because the thin majority believed a lie under ObaMao's promulgation they will get something for nothing.

Bonz
*** Something you should consider losing..is your faith in the major conservative news source. I realize it is the only source for some, and the go to place for those most conservative in nature,but holy smokes they flat out lie! They suggested Romney would win in a landslide and made folks believe it. Worst of all they've made you consider so many folks that voted differently than you as inherently evil,or entitled. The idea of all progressive voting blocks having a sense of entitlement. I have worked my entire life. My status as "house bitch" is a tongue in cheek reference to my primary responsibilities in my relationship with my wife. Her career was better for our family and came first.I work part time and it works pretty well for us. I enjoyed raising this set of kids,from changing diapers,making lunches and teaching them to read...and now taking them to sporting events,or band,or picking up the eigth grader after a 12 hour day at school and university for advanced math. Somehow Natch feels that is subject to scorn. Sad. Maybe you think the voters in the "Live Free or Die" state of N.H. as all having some sense of entitlement. Ask Al about that.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have never had any real faith in the "voting" system. Whether or not it is fact- In my mind I believe they put who they want in. When I go to the booth,I do it out of patriotism with little hope of it really mattering.
I believe we are a great nation but I also believe we are the most corrupt.

Another thing I have a strong dislike for is the classifications our government are labeling the American people with such as Middle Class,Lower Middle Class,Upper Middle Class...etc.
I don't see people like this and I think it's a stupid labeling system. I am an American
Anyone using this labeling system are the ones with no class :idea:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

N.H. has been "invaded" by Massholes :evil: The further you go west in Mass. the more real people you find :idea: It is like another state [but, they are easily out voted by urbanites]. The same is happening here. The idiots moving in are from the Boston mega-urban area. They want to "get away from it all" but, bring it all with them, they expect sidewalks and street lights because they are afraid to walk in the woods [at night]. They want nice lawns but can't deal with a field or woods too close :roll:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Viking45 wrote:I have never had any real faith in the "voting" system. Whether or not it is fact- In my mind I believe they put who they want in. When I go to the booth,I do it out of patriotism with little hope of it really mattering.
I believe we are a great nation but I also believe we are the most corrupt.

Another thing I have a strong dislike for is the classifications our government are labeling the American people with such as Middle Class,Lower Middle Class,Upper Middle Class...etc.
I don't see people like this and I think it's a stupid labeling system. I am an American
Anyone using this labeling system are the ones with no class :idea:
*** I agree. I worked with D.D. adults for 15 years and one of the fights we fought was over the casual use of labels. It is just way to easy to make blanket statements about entire groups,or races of people. 8) Sadly,as long as there are polls,there are gonna have to be ways of lumping folks together and giving them a label.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Vagrant wrote:N.H. has been "invaded" by Massholes :evil: The further you go west in Mass. the more real people you find :idea: It is like another state [but, they are easily out voted by urbanites]. The same is happening here. The idiots moving in are from the Boston mega-urban area. They want to "get away from it all" but, bring it all with them, they expect sidewalks and street lights because they are afraid to walk in the woods [at night]. They want nice lawns but can't deal with a field or woods too close :roll:
*** That is what I've been saying. Things change,nothing stays the same. It cannot be stopped and you have to adapt,to evolve. You don't have to like it and you don't have to accept it.....but in the end the world turns,changes, and we all just die.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

And people say it isn't contagious.... :)

Veech, you're harping on the 'we won' deal waaaaay too much. Sure, a lot of dumbasses voted for an even bigger dumbass. I guess it's just proof of Nicholai Hel's axiom: never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.