Assault Weapon Ban

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
javacupper

Assault Weapon Ban

Post by javacupper »

After 4 years of carefully avoiding the subject, Obama showed his true colors at the last debate when he called for reinstating the Clinton assault weapon ban! With his history in Illinois of voting for voting to prosecute individuals who used handguns in self-defense and the pattern of lawsuits fought by the Justice Dept. in D.C. and elsewhere, you can bet that Obama's definition of an assault weapon will include semi-automatic handguns! This election is absolutely critical to our 2nd Amendment Rights! We must DEFEAT OBAMA TO DEFEND FREEDOM!

The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Assault Weapon Ban

Post by Vagrant »

The sad news - Romney's view is only slightly better :(
The good news - Romney's view is a little better :|
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Javacupper,

Obamao once again proves he can talk from both sides of his mouth. "I am pro-2nd ammendment, but however..."
thCAKDURRK.jpg
thCAKDURRK.jpg (11.62 KiB) Viewed 5108 times
Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Anytime I state the TRUTH, someone [left or right] "rakes me over the coals" :roll: But, I defy anyone to show where, in the Bill of Rights, odismal is cxonsidered a whole human :idea: Don't blame me, blame the Bill of Rights :|
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

veech, i'm not as tolerant of your name calling as Mr Viking is, I warned you about this before, you do nothing but haunt Al's forum looking for any excuse to start your name calling so your gone until after the election, be sure to keep your doors locked after obama loses the election :wink:
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Excuse me, are you insulting Vagrant? Would you mind not doing that? Seriously, what the pruck is your foblem? I don't think any member of this forum could be called cowardly. Most recently I myself chose to not kill someone out of benevolence. Consider how many show the same benevolence in tolerating on a daily basis scads of people who truly need the schnitzel smacked out of them.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRh472p ... ata_player
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Profanity and vulgarity are both a crutch of last resort for, inarticulate and mentally challenged individuals. The total inability to EVER address the topic, proves it :idea:
We tolerate those of lower I.Q. for the humor they provide, however deranged they are:wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Edit: I deleted this entire message. I didn't want it as a constant reminder.

Mr Java- We must understand what we are up against. We are up against simple minded individuals that are going to vote for Oboy simply because...well I don't have the answer for that.
They are going to vote for him for who/what he is not because they understand his policies but because he is who he is.
These poor fools believe he is some sort of savior that's going to somehow personally do something to make their lives better.
I guess it comes as no surprise that the USA ranked something like 17 in the world with college student test scores. Well behind countries like China,Russia,India and many of the Middle-East countries. This one makes me laugh- We are behind the country of Qatar :lol: What the hell is a Qatar? :lol: But seriously it's pretty bad when America ranks behind a country smaller than Kansas City.

So this is one reason this heathen may make a second term,educated and uneducated morons outnumber us :idea:
Krab-E

Post by Krab-E »

Word Up, Thank You Viking!
& as for You Mr Vagrant, if keeping it real makes you a cowardly bitch - Then sign me up, I'll join that club. & No, I'm Not Racist-I Hate everyone Equally!
I'd rather have a Bottle-in-Front-of-me, than a Frontal-Lobotomy!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Aw shucks, I intended to elaborate, that the same ammendmends [13 and 14] that gave us osambo , also gave us a REAL AMERICAN [Allen West] :!: Without veech, I lost the ability to show his lack of intellect, his crudeness [and further dismember him]:(
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Unbelievable! Watch this slideshow and look who is out there supporting Obrotha.
Don't care for a lot of the "Hollywood" types but I am a fan of Dennis Miller.
http://now.msn.com/celebrity-endorsemen ... dates-2012
turbo_dog

Post by turbo_dog »

Vagrant wrote:Anytime I state the TRUTH, someone [left or right] "rakes me over the coals" :roll: But, I defy anyone to show where, in the Bill of Rights, odismal is cxonsidered a whole human :idea: Don't blame me, blame the Bill of Rights :|
I am not following at all!

What part of the Bill of Rights has something to do with who is considered a whole human? Is that a reference to the 3/5 compromise where slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person for purposes of representation?

Not sure about Rep. West, but Pres. Obama was not descended from slaves, so Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution, or the 13th or 14th Amendments, would not have pertained to him at any point in American history.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote: Anytime I state the TRUTH, someone [left or right] "rakes me over the coals" :roll: But, I defy anyone to show where, in the Bill of Rights, odismal is considered a whole human :idea: Don't blame me, blame the Bill of Rights :|
turbo_dog wrote: I am not following at all!
That makes TWO of us...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

turbo_dog wrote:
Vagrant wrote:Anytime I state the TRUTH, someone [left or right] "rakes me over the coals" :roll: But, I defy anyone to show where, in the Bill of Rights, odismal is cxonsidered a whole human :idea: Don't blame me, blame the Bill of Rights :|
I am not following at all!

What part of the Bill of Rights has something to do with who is considered a whole human? Is that a reference to the 3/5 compromise where slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person for purposes of representation?

Not sure about Rep. West, but Pres. Obama was not descended from slaves, so Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution, or the 13th or 14th Amendments, would not have pertained to him at any point in American history.
The whole point was, since it never applied to him, why should we let him "tear up/cross out" any part at will" :?: [also troll bait] :wink:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:Profanity and vulgarity are both a crutch of last resort for, inarticulate and mentally challenged individuals. The total inability to EVER address the topic, proves it :idea:
We tolerate those of lower I.Q. for the humor they provide, however deranged they are:wink:
Mr. Vagrant,

Also, the near sighted and blind...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson