Your opinion ?

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Your opinion ?

Post by Vagrant »

tequiza

Re: Your opinion ?

Post by tequiza »

The comments i'm thinking about this would be unfit to post on this forum :!: i'm just wondering how much more arrogant the man can possible get! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

I have some misgivings about Obama or his organization doing that, however some years ago I posted a flag that someone had made with Obama's face replacing the stars. If the flag can be alluded to in art, I cannot fault anyone for doing the same.

See attached image.
Attachments
1314111313440.jpg
1314111313440.jpg (295.04 KiB) Viewed 4856 times
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

http://www.tjcenter.org/ArtOnTrial/flag.html

Here's a somewhat relevant result. I don't necessarily agree with the art, but without the first amendment we are but a step away from the communism these disrespectful hippe idiots are trying to goad us toward.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Vagrant I'm Canadian and I love my flag and if someone did to the Maple Leaf like Obama did to Old Glory I'd be really pissed off. How can a President denounce foreigners denigrating the flag of the USA when he condones it himself? Old Glory is a beautiful flag with a great and honourable history. Shouldn't be fucked with by anyone especially for political reasons. Pardon my language but as I said I'm Canadian and we calls it as we sees it. God Bless the USA.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what JB said.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

jimbeam wrote:Vagrant I'm Canadian and I love my flag and if someone did to the Maple Leaf like Obama did to Old Glory I'd be really pissed off. How can a President denounce foreigners denigrating the flag of the USA when he condones it himself? Old Glory is a beautiful flag with a great and honourable history. Shouldn't be fucked with by anyone especially for political reasons. Pardon my language but as I said I'm Canadian and we calls it as we sees it. God Bless the USA.
SPOT ON, Anthony!
Very well-stated...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

If anyone decides to burn one of these don't breath the fumes,these make me sick just looking at it.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

jimbeam wrote:Vagrant I'm Canadian and I love my flag and if someone did to the Maple Leaf like Obama did to Old Glory I'd be really pissed off. How can a President denounce foreigners denigrating the flag of the USA when he condones it himself? Old Glory is a beautiful flag with a great and honourable history. Shouldn't be fucked with by anyone especially for political reasons. Pardon my language but as I said I'm Canadian and we calls it as we sees it. God Bless the USA.

Mr. JimBeam,

You know we gotta be close friends when a Canuck loves Jim Beam, and my favorite is Crown Royal. It is good to know that you feel OUR pain. God bless.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Bonz I was in the local pub a few years ago and the girl behind the bar drags out a cardboard box full of Crown Royal bags so I grabbed a dozen or so.
They are great for storing knives or whatever.
No telling what CR spends a year on the fabric to make those things. :idea:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:Bonz I was in the local pub a few years ago and the girl behind the bar drags out a cardboard box full of Crown Royal bags so I grabbed a dozen or so.
They are great for storing knives or whatever.
No telling what CR spends a year on the fabric to make those things. :idea:
Mr. Viking,

Over the years, I have massed quite a collection of those bags. Mrs. Bonz has CR bags full of polished rocks from her rock hound addiction. She has them stacked up like sandbags. Hmmm..., tonight is Saturday night, and I have not had any Crown in awhile...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

What happened to the 57 stars for each one of the states? :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

catavengercaptain wrote:What happened to the 57 stars for each one of the states? :wink:
I have tried to stay out of this and leave it to members - but apologizistan must be one of the missing 7 :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

catavengercaptain wrote:What happened to the 57 stars for each one of the states? :wink:
:lol: :lol: According to our brilliant president there are 57 states. AND he said he visited them 8)

The last seven were "states of confusion" :idea:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45 wrote:
:lol: :lol: According to our brilliant president there are 57 states. AND he said he visited them 8)

The last seven were "states of confusion" :idea:
He said "there was one to go" and two he hadn't been able to go to"