OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Post by tequiza »

This is hard to imagine, I hope some of our brothers in Canada can shed some light on this story :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/25/ar ... ws-gun-pic
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
panner

Re: OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Post by panner »

tequiza wrote:This is hard to imagine, I hope some of our brothers in Canada can shed some light on this story :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/25/ar ... ws-gun-pic
Watch the video :!: listen to the annoncer :!: read the the comments following the video, TRUE! TRUE! i'm frieken embarast too admit it but it's all true and this is only the tip of the iceburg in this my country Canada the land of the free! home the brave. :cry: :!:
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

hahaha, canada is so messed up. This make me happy to live in united states to be honest...if i didnt have my gun rights i would move.

If this happened to me, i would sue the balls out of the department, school, social workers.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

No doubt under a bunch of pressure and leading questions, the kid probably said something to the effect her Dad had the gun she had just drawn. If those idiots had really thought about it, guns are depicted everywhere, on TV, in movies, etc. It's not like guns are so rare that images by necessity have to be drawn from life. Great God Almighty....
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tequiza,

Lest we not forget what happened to Doc.
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 89#p103489

This is the same mentality being brought on by the Brady Bunch here in the States.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Tequiza,

Lest we not forget what happened to Doc.
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 89#p103489

This is the same mentality being brought on by the Brady Bunch here in the States.

Best regards,

Bonz
Mr Bonzo,
I thought of Doc's ordeal the minute I saw that story, I thought nothing could have surpassed the idiotic nature of what happened to him but they've outdone themselves on this one :!:
The Brady bunch and the current administration along with several others would love to see this same thing happen here in America, here's a few for starters,
http://hematite.com/dragon/bradyquotes.html

All the best,
teq
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I'm trying to remember what Brady official said something along the lines of
"It's perfectly reasonable to want to shoot somebody because you don't agree with them or because you are drunk"

I think that right there proves what were dealing with. People with no emotional control that somehow think everyone else is like them.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Insane! The school officials, cops and social workers who had a part in this are nothing but petty government thugs as far as I'm concerned! What is this world coming to? If I were that dude, I would get me a good lawyer.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

"There's no way to rule innocent men.
The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.
One declares so many things to be a crime
that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

The November election is absolutely crucial in terms of protecting our 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms. While Obama was still an Illinois politician, he said that someone defending themselves with a firearm should be prosecuted whether it was justified or not! If re-elected there is no longer any reason for him not to pursue his and the left's gun control agenda. He will probably be able to stack all the Federal Appeals Courts with liberal majorities. Finally, there is a strong probability that during his term he would have the opportunity to change majority in the Supreme Court from conservative to liberal. Doing so would allow them to overturn Heller and rule that law enforcement and state National guard are the militias of the 2nd Amendment and not private individuals. The possibilities are indeed terrifying!
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

javacupper wrote:The November election is absolutely crucial in terms of protecting our 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms. While Obama was still an Illinois politician, he said that someone defending themselves with a firearm should be prosecuted whether it was justified or not! If re-elected there is no longer any reason for him not to pursue his and the left's gun control agenda. He will probably be able to stack all the Federal Appeals Courts with liberal majorities. Finally, there is a strong probability that during his term he would have the opportunity to change majority in the Supreme Court from conservative to liberal. Doing so would allow them to overturn Heller and rule that law enforcement and state National guard are the militias of the 2nd Amendment and not private individuals. The possibilities are indeed terrifying!
QFT :!: :!: :!:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

javacupper wrote:The November election is absolutely crucial in terms of protecting our 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms. While Obama was still an Illinois politician, he said that someone defending themselves with a firearm should be prosecuted whether it was justified or not! If re-elected there is no longer any reason for him not to pursue his and the left's gun control agenda. He will probably be able to stack all the Federal Appeals Courts with liberal majorities. Finally, there is a strong probability that during his term he would have the opportunity to change majority in the Supreme Court from conservative to liberal. Doing so would allow them to overturn Heller and rule that law enforcement and state National guard are the militias of the 2nd Amendment and not private individuals. The possibilities are indeed terrifying!
Boy oh boy...are you really scared? :cry: Or is it just because we have an election coming up? I know how important it is for folks to be frightened of something when it's election time. If you'd like I'll offer you the same bet I offered Pete..a dead mint 23m. Latama against a measly $100 of your money if anyone comes to take our guns.
I'm gonna miss Vagrant this cycle, I really do hope he's up to throwing around some "dialogue".
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I know how important it is for folks to be frightened of something when it's election time.
It's important for our American way of life to ALWAYS have a threat of some sort. (Thats just how it works (sadley))
First it was the Russians then the Cubans, then in the 90's we had to switch it up so we had the "WAR ON DRUGS" now it Terrorists and Muslims.
However, this lifestyle has taught many Americas to be paranoid and always perceiving threats were they may or may not be.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Huge difference in "being scared" and "being prepared".