Vagrant

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Re: Vagrant

Post by hogwild »

Just got back in town and saw this. Will be praying for his full recovery. Site just not quite the same without his input and wit.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Chuckyl

Post by Chuckyl »

Yipes! I've been away from my 'puter and just found out. Al, my prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery!
Chuck
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

That's fantastic news hearing that Al is recovering now.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Fantastic news! :D 8)
If I only knew!
maceco

Post by maceco »

It is great news that Vagrant is on the mend. Here's hoping he's out of the hospital soon.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Even though I may not always agree with him, I do wish the best for Vagrant.

Hope he gets well quickly.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Just now got the call from Diana, no word yet on the MRI, i'll find out more on that tomorrow, she said Al is definitely feeling better as he's misbehaving, they had to put him in a room across from the nurse's station to keep an eye on his as he keeps getting out of bed, he thinks if he shows them he can get around they'll let him go home, of course he's NOT supposed to get out of bed but you know you can't tell Al that!
So, so far so good, he seems to be getting a little better everyday so lets hope that trend keeps up, i'll post again tomorrow night as soon as I hear more news.
pete
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
gramps

Post by gramps »

You know the old saying, "You can't keep a good man down!" :D 8)
If I only knew!
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Great to hear!!! Keep the prayers up!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Glad to read of Al's progress - thanks for keeping up up-to-date Pete.

Jim
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

I just read about Al and Pray He's doing well. My best to you AL!
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote: she said Al is definitely feeling better as he's misbehaving, they had to put him in a room across from the nurse's station to keep an eye on his as he keeps getting out of bed, he thinks if he shows them he can get around they'll let him go home.
pete
"Our" Al misbehaving? I won't hear of it! Must be a different Al. :lol:
Great news Pete,he will be back in no time.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Latest update from Diana, Al's Mri was clear so they still have no idea what caused the seizure to happen, they have him on anti seizure meds and also blood pressure meds as it's very high, his white blood cell count is up a little and their trying to get that down, the Doc, said if they can get it back to normal he may be able to go home tomorrow if not then he'll have to stay an extra day or two, Doc says he has to rest for at least a couple of weeks, no fishing, no flea market, ect,ect, they also found a way to keep him from getting up by himself all the time, they put a pad on the bed that alerts the Nurses if he gets up, looks like all the thoughts and prayers have worked well so please keep them going for a few more days and get him back home and posting again!!!
I will post another update as soon as I get new news, thanks again to everyone for the show of support!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Good news Pete! Thanks.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Good news, thanks for the updates Pete. Jim
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?