Have a question about switchblades, folders, fixed blades, hand guns, rifles, blow-guns, nuclear weapons, or just plain common sense? Ask Vagrant. If he doesn't have the answer, he'll want to know it.
Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew
- Posts: 5970
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:59 pm
- Location: back at the grill
I just got a call from Diana, ( Al's girlfriend ) he was taken to the hospital this morning and still remains unconscious, their not sure if he had a stroke or something else is wrong, he's in ICU at this time and Diana will call me later if there's any change tonight, he's going to have a cat scan tomorrow to see if they can determine what exactly is wrong with him and she will call me with the results of that test, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers !
I will post any new info as I receive it.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
- Posts: 693
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm
- Location: Toronto
Our prayers are with him. God speed Al.
- Posts: 3207
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:02 pm
- Location: where everythings illegal
PRAYERS ON THE WAY, GODSPEED AL !!!
A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.
"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
- Posts: 6821
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 9:36 pm
- Location: Mayberry, N.C. / U.S.A.
Prayers for Al prayed and will continue to be prayed.
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 am
- Location: Someplace North Of Dixie
My thoughts and PRAYERS for Al and his family!
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 am
- Location: Da Moon
My thoughts and prayers also go out to him.
- Special Agent Oy Oy Seven
- Posts: 3691
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:21 pm
What terrible news. I hope he'll be OK. Prayers go out for him and his family. Will be looking in frequently for news about this.
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
- Posts: 6835
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:39 pm
- Location: Michigan
Sure hoping for the best for Al.
- Connoisseur dei Coltelli
- Posts: 5718
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm
- Location: Baghdad by the Bay
Here's hoping Al is back in the traces soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts.
- Posts: 2569
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 am
Very sad news to hear. I will say many prays for him .....He had a few issues in the past ( including a past stroke), and has always recovered well....Hope this will soon be the case again....Please keep us all updated.
- MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder
- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 7:41 pm
- Location: Fresno-by-the-Sea
My thoughts are with you, Al... Along with my wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
Have you hugged a Bear today?
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:25 am
- Location: south florida
Come on Al, get well soon.
right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.
- Posts: 1803
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:33 am
- Location: Switchblade Heaven
This is terrible news! One of our icons ill...
My prayers for Al and his loved ones so he recovers.
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:24 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Wishing Vagrant a speedy recovery.
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:16 am
- Location: East Coast
We have been praying for Al...How's he doing?
If I only knew!