Canada to kill baby !!!!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Canada to kill baby !!!!

Post by Vagrant »

dark2023

Re: Canada to kill baby !!!!

Post by dark2023 »

From what I'm seeing, as sad as it is, The kids in a vegetative state. He isn't going to be able to live like this, it had to happen sooner or later.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The parents want to have a simple Tracheotomy performed and let him die at home :idea: [one in a million miracles do happen] :idea:
BUT, Canada [with national health] is determined to KILL him :idea:
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

Vagrant wrote:The parents want to have a simple Tracheotomy performed and let him die at home :idea: [one in a million miracles do happen] :idea:
Yeah. You have to be careful of the Canadian Government. They kill their own unlike the Government of the United States which kills everybody else in the world that doesn't agree with them or has something the Americans want. Or they kill the sick who are too poor to afford Private Money Grubbing Healthcare Providers.
I'm a Canadian so I guess I lucked out 6 years ago when I was in the hospital for a month and I wasn't killed by my government. I guess they had every reason to kill me as I ran up a bill of almost $200,000 that the Government had to pay because we have free healthcare in Canada. And it really must piss them off that they have to pay for my medicine every month and my monthly visits to the doc. I'll bet that I'm on some kind of hit list and the Govt. of Canada is just waiting for the right time to whack me. :roll:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Once ANY government has the RIGHT to decide who they kill [it's OWN citizens] and when/why.They are beyond civilized :!:
It IS logical they decide what others to kill :wink:
I never question the, lucky ones, that survive :wink:
I DO question the ones that they KILL :idea:
That SHOULD be determined by GOD :!: :!:
Not CANADA or osambocare :!: :!: :!:
Many of us [in the U.S.] do not wish to degenerate to Canada's level of inhumanity :idea:
[That IS a MORAL checkmate] :wink:
Strongleft

Post by Strongleft »

Vagrant wrote:The parents want to have a simple Tracheotomy performed and let him die at home :idea: [one in a million miracles do happen] :idea:
Really...I realized the majority attituide when I first found this site,but even so I am always amazed at the moronic rantings of so many. I get it....bring down the POTUS at any cost. Lies,misinformation, anything goes. I heard today the pro life whiners talking about defunding PP because their tax dollars shouldn't have to support something they are against. How about my tax dollars funding the bullshi9t wars and propaganda the right wing so dearly loves? Teabaggers have no problem giving tax breaks to millionaires but want to cut funding for women in a dozen ways. effin crazy baggers! Canada....killing babies, what an effin maroon, and this guy is supposed to be the guiding light here? I try to stay on switchblade material but posters like this are absolute car wrecks. Thank goodness people like this are aging out of society.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Strongleft wrote:
Really...I realized the majority attituide when I first found this site,but even so I am always amazed at the moronic rantings of so many. I get it....bring down the POTUS at any cost. Lies,misinformation, anything goes. I heard today the pro life whiners talking about defunding PP because their tax dollars shouldn't have to support something they are against. How about my tax dollars funding the bullshi9t wars and propaganda the right wing so dearly loves? Teabaggers have no problem giving tax breaks to millionaires but want to cut funding for women in a dozen ways. effin crazy baggers! Canada....killing babies, what an effin maroon, and this guy is supposed to be the guiding light here? I try to stay on switchblade material but posters like this are absolute car wrecks. Thank goodness people like this are aging out of society.
Hey veech, is that you :?:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

tequiza wrote:
Strongleft wrote:
Hey veech, is that you :?:
I doubt it but I always elicit sillyness from the cerebrally challenged :wink:
Unlike many, I also [gladly] encourage them to post, so others can witness their mental handicaps :idea:
The argument, the government can kill anyone they want, since they didn't kill me [yet], is why I said "moral checkmate" :idea:
I do find it curious that he could spare time from the international UFO conference, to make a RARE post here :wink:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Sure sounded like veech for a minute there Al but I guess he's just another bleeding heart liberal, oh well their always good for a little entertainment :lol:
Just wondering though when we age out of society where do we go? :?
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

His reference to defunding Planed Parenthood is most confusing, unless he supports their MASSIVE baby killing :?
They were originally founded to help control/reduce the growing "Negro population" :!: :idea:
CHECKMATE again :!: [go ahead check it out - that was one of their original "missions" - you may have to READ Margaret Sanger, or have a conservative friend, read it for you] :lol:
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

Man I'm lovin this thread! :lol:
Vagrant do you realize Strongleft would be considered a 'conservative' in Canada?
And a teabagger in Canada has a totally different meaning. 8)
Oh, another thing. We don't require Planned Parenthood in Canada. Our government takes care of that job and if they are too busy our abortion clinics help out. Also gay marriage is helping to control unwanted pregnancies as well. Too bad we aren't as civilized as our American cousins or we'd have capital punishment too. Oh well. Can't have everything.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

jmack1944 wrote:Man I'm lovin this thread! :lol:
Vagrant do you realize Strongleft would be considered a 'conservative' in Canada?
And a teabagger in Canada has a totally different meaning. 8)
I AM aware of both points but I will NOT assume that one equals the other :wink:
[unless HE wishes to]
I am also aware of the same language - different meanings aspect, American almost always use "conservative" to mean, politically. Canadians mean socially, "We are more conserative" is the most common description they use when comparing themselves to our social manners/interactions :idea:
Strongleft

Post by Strongleft »

Vagrant wrote:His reference to defunding Planed Parenthood is most confusing, unless he supports their MASSIVE baby killing :?
They were originally founded to help control/reduce the growing "Negro population" :!: :idea:
CHECKMATE again :!: [go ahead check it out - that was one of their original "missions" - you may have to READ Margaret Sanger, or have a conservative friend, read it for you] :lol:
I am well aware of Margaret Sangers original intent. PP has evolved however,much like the republican and democratic parties have evolved. None of the aforementioned are anything like what they were originally,almost exact opposites. I am always amused by your screaming accusations....Canada Kills Baby! or PP's MASSIVE BABY KILLING! You are a huge source of amusment for me. Your criticism of other countries and jingoism knows no bounds. I served my country for you to have that right but shit.....you are an embarrassment. My apologies to Canada for the ravings of what appears to be a very confused old man never able to come to terms with his short stature. Tough guys like this always seem to need to compensate one way or another. Get well soon Mr. Vagrant. :lol:
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Ok, so here I am to make everybody angry....

Strongleft: first, without looking at a dictionary/wikipedia/asking your mommy define Jingoism, and explain what it has to do in any way shape or form with national internal healthcare policy. Now to save you the work, I'll answer. Jingoism refers to aggressive foreign policy geared toward the taking of land to rule. it has nothing whatsoever to do with the morality of abortion or euthanasia.

Two, I don't have a problem with Planned Parenthood. I've got a sorta ex-cousin-in-law that's been scraped more times than a fisherman's knuckles, and i'm happy for her. not because I support abortion per se, but because any kids by her would end up as worthless as she is. Furthermore I find that when a worthless idiot breeds a worthless bimbo they end up with a kid that's a double-dumbass. Not mentally handicapped, just not a good or functional person. When I was in high school, I was the kid that had to deal with these people. I even ended up having to stab one. (came up and blindsided me and broke my glasses. I was blinded so I put my pen in his shoulder five times. I went to jail, but not the people who had been forced to defend themselves from this individual with crowbars, tire hammers, pickle jars, and heater hoses.) I could name a hundred kids that would have lived happier lives if parents had the option to not bring their tormentors into this world.

Maybe Planned Parenthood's beginnings had a sinister eugenics based reasoning, but they've evolved away from that. The latest controversy with them relates to an official at Planned Parenthood offering care to underage whores. I'd have gotten in trouble in this sting too, but probably due to the fact I'd have ended up slitting the 'pimp's throat and sending him out with the other biological waste (which nobody ever looks twice at 'cause it's already got people parts in it)

Conversely I think useful people that will have useful children should have families the size of which used to be common. If we can throw the balance from useless to useful people this country *might* get back on track.

Three, for Schmidt's sake let the kid die at home with his family. If the brain is that non-functional I doubt it would register 'discomfort'. They say a cow functions higher than this child, and i've seen cows with one side rotted off their face tootling around like life was cool, raising their calf. We've had one like that the last two years, but we don't have one this year. The downside of cows like that? They're stinky.

Four, I don't doubt but what my relative's theory that some agencies are there to do in t he elderly that come into their care is true. Les Austin went to the VA hospital for resident care. In a week he went from a cognitive to a dementive state. in a month he was dead. I could see our government reducing it's outlay by conveniently allowing a condition to occur that would cause death. Lately a good friend of mine has started suffering from depresseion as related to Vietnam. They put him on pills, and he barely tracks now. it's sad, and makes me angry.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Two, I don't have a problem with Planned Parenthood. I've got a sorta ex-cousin-in-law that's been scraped more times than a fisherman's knuckles, and i'm happy for her. not because I support abortion per se, but because any kids by her would end up as worthless as she is. Furthermore I find that when a worthless idiot breeds a worthless bimbo they end up with a kid that's a double-dumbass. Not mentally handicapped, just not a good or functional person. When I was in high school, I was the kid that had to deal with these people. I even ended up having to stab one. (came up and blindsided me and broke my glasses. I was blinded so I put my pen in his shoulder five times. I went to jail, but not the people who had been forced to defend themselves from this individual with crowbars, tire hammers, pickle jars, and heater hoses.) I could name a hundred kids that would have lived happier lives if parents had the option to not bring their tormentors into this world.
I agree one hundred percent with this paragraph.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"