it ain't America no more

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

it ain't America no more

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
xlr8

Re: it ain't America no more

Post by xlr8 »

I would have gone to jail over that one, no question. :twisted:
Oh God, that knife has a spring in it!! Everybody RUN!!!!!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It would have been soooo tempting to disarm and subdue the "officer" not matter how much force was needed :wink:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

I seriously doubt his employment would have lasted more than a few days. If you don't recognize NAZI thugs by now; you are greatly deceived. Fellows; can you not see the pot boiling?

Waco and Randy weaver won't hold a light to what's coming when a few red blooded true leaders get a gut full. I may not be a leader; but when the shit hits the fan; I won't be sipping a brewsky watching it on the evening Pravda

My sons have already been glueing the obamanation posters in every illegal location they can find, 3parts white glue/1part water. smear it on both sides. Damn near impossible to remove. F%*k em if they don't like it.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Great example of a poorly trained officer trying to deal with the public. In many areas ( such as schools) the laws allow different limits on free speech, however, when a public place allows a political function to be held, it must expand what is allowed. A picture should not be construed as a non permissible form of expression of freedom of speech. At least not one that shows none of the questionable images ( sex or excessive violence).
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The best thing about being retired is, the constitution no longer is null and void for 8-16 hours a day :wink: