More CHANGE :[

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

More CHANGE :[

Post by Vagrant »

Our [future] commander and chimp, has great plans :!:
He said it last night, on T.V. :(
He plans to CLOSE Guantanao :shock:
A piece of sovereign U.S. territory on the island of Cuba.
We will lose massive electronic surveillance capabilities, a foothold on the island, and one of the best ports in the Carribean :roll:
Since the islamic terrorists there, will have to be relocated [here], obsama will have his friends and supporters closer to him :wink:
Is THIS his dumbest and most treasonous idea :?:
I DOUBT IT :!:
I'm sure we CAN expect far worse, in the future :idea: :!: :x

[virtually ALL of my criticism of this IDIOT is based on his [official] stated positions, [minimal voting record], or statements made by him in interviews] :idea:
[Except for rare cases where I extrapolated and assumed past events/votes/statements predict future behavior]. So if you disagree it is with HIM not ME :lol:
You are free to disagree with my characterizations of him but the bottom line is; the message/opinion/record is HIS and his alone :!:
I would NEVER share the anti-American. anti-Military, attitude HE has exhibited :idea: