Rommel - Get OFF the computer ;]

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Rommel - Get OFF the computer ;]

Post by Vagrant »

truthandjaney

Re: Rommel - Get OFF the computer ;]

Post by truthandjaney »

Hey Vagrant, Nice looking pooch! I take it by the array of boomsticks hangin on the wall in your pic, as well as your avatar, you're into fine shootin irons as well as edged weapons!!! I was wondering what piece that is your a shootin in your avatar? I like firearms as well and have been into the black powder revolvers for a while now. Looking to pick up a 1858 new army 44 cal. with the 12" barrel soon. Interesting wall of weapons ya got there!!
T&J :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

truthandjaney wrote:Hey Vagrant, Nice looking pooch! I take it by the array of boomsticks hangin on the wall in your pic, as well as your avatar, you're into fine shootin irons as well as edged weapons!!! I was wondering what piece that is your a shootin in your avatar? I like firearms as well and have been into the black powder revolvers for a while now. Looking to pick up a 1858 new army 44 cal. with the 12" barrel soon. Interesting wall of weapons ya got there!!
T&J :wink:
The one in he Avatar is an Uberti copy of the Colt Single Action Army :)
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

The one in he Avatar is an Uberti copy of the Colt Single Action Army :)
never noticed before ,but you shoot with the other hand. :?:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Good catch j.a.c., I hadn't noticed.

Good pic Al

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Either hand :wink: But I have a dominate right eye. So Correct-handed I have to shoot with one eye shut :idea:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I know what you mean Al, I'm what you would probably call Incorrect handed, but I'm left footed and my dominant eye is my left. Maybe all it means is that I'm a mixed up mess, but then we all knew that :D

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

jim d, wrote:I know what you mean Al, I'm what you would probably call Incorrect handed, but I'm left footed and my dominant eye is my left. Maybe all it means is that I'm a mixed up mess, but then we all knew that :D

Jim
"Cross dominance" is most useful in Baseball, why do you think Ted Williams was sooo good ? :wink: