???????

Have a question about switchblades, folders, fixed blades, hand guns, rifles, blow-guns, nuclear weapons, or just plain common sense? Ask Vagrant. If he doesn't have the answer, he'll want to know it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

???????

Postby Vagrant » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:18 am

The tax cut was fine but why can't we lock Hillery up???

john

Re: ???????

Postby john » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:13 pm

The tax cut is only temporary for folks like me. Then my taxes go up and my kids will be paying more in taxes until the Democrats are able to reverse the tax increase.
Are you member of the 1% cub? Only they will truly benefit for the new tax structure. Like they really need it. They can use a second or third yacht as a tax write off.
Enjoy your raft while floating around Lake Winnipesaukee.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed

tequiza

Postby tequiza » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:47 pm

John, the Democrats reversing a tax increase, now that funny, I don't care who you are :lol:

And hillary isn't in jail because nobody wants to end up dead, she's got more bodies under her than a Chinese graveyard :twisted:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Postby natcherly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

The heavy layer of Teflon that encases Hillary is truly remarkable. One wonders what the hell she had on Comey for him to exonerate her before she and several other key witnesses were even interviewed. (Perhaps his conscience overcame his fear so he reopened his investigation which predictably lead nowhere.) She and Bubba have an amazing history of skating no matter how serious the charges.

I don't know how the new tax bill will impact me. I suspect it will be a wash but may involve paying a bit more tax. The current tax code is way too complex having been tinkered with over the years to satisfy special interests and politicians' greed. Attempts to simplify only add more complications as certain exemptions are grandfathered in. And I am really hit hard as I sold my yachts years ago. :mrgreen:

Return to “Ask Vagrant”